Davison Inventionripoff company

If you are smart, you will steer clear of Davison Invention, located in RIDC Park in the Pittsburgh area.

I briefly dated one of their salespeople and he himself told me the company was a complete ripoff. [And why would an invention company need salespeople? That in itself should be a big red flag.]

All that Davison does to get your invention in front of major retailers is this: they send an email to the company (Target, Walmart, etc.). That's it.

There's NO follow-up, NO visits to the retailer, NO other effort put forth other than sending an email (which in all likelihood is simply deleted.)

If the retailer doesn't respond (they most likely won't), the inventor is out his or her money they paid Davison.

Think about it: in 2008, Davison paid a settlement of $10.7 million to the federal government to address claims that they were ripping off inventors.

I know nothing about how to get an invention to market, but knowing what I know about Davison, I wouldn't give them a dime of my money for any reason whatsoever. Avoid Davison like the plague!

Comments

• Gi
      Jun 10, 2010

Yes I had been working with Davison with my invention and they want me to sign a contract and I can pay abit at a time of 9, 995.00 for my idea to market. They say I can take my time paying for my idea to become real. I have already paid 685 for the RD and they didn't tell me how much more I would have to pay down the road. Daniel K is a good salesman but he doesn't have me. I am not signing anything with them! I have put a stop to all this, even though they keep calling me.
    Kimberly

• He
      Jun 21, 2010

I have been talking to Michael H.And I agree with everything said about them so far.I have had no promises of any kind, and I also have no proof that anybody from the contact organization is even in correspondance with Davison.Do you know if they do indeed have this fancy company that can make doodads?
    Jacques.

Aug 22, 2010

I have been ripped off over $10, 000 by Davison. What good are organisations like the FTC when these ### are allowed to carry on business as usual? Yes, they were taken to court and ordered to pay. So what? Nothing changed. Davison continue with their dirty work to this day and their dirty workers should be held accountable too.
    Jenny.

• Yo
      May 08, 2011

Wow this question is for jenny and that is did u receive a [proto type] from the invention that you came up with?

May 08, 2011

No, I didn't get a proto type. They sent me a picture of what they came up with on their computer, which anyone could have made in a few minutes. It was on an A4 peice of paper. A second peice of A4 paper had a picture of the packaging design. As soon as I opened the envelope and saw these 2 pathetic pages, I knew I had been scammed. A single page with the words "Sucked in, you have been scammed", couldn't have made it more obvious. There was nothing in the way of a description of materials or specifications. It was like they didn't even try to make the images appear professional.
    They requested that I sign these kindergarten images, indicating my agreement with the designs, WITHOUT ALTERATION and return the pages to them.
    I had been so stupid to hand them so much of my hard earned money, there was no way I was going to sign anything more to do with them. The next time they phoned me, I told them I wanted nothing more to do with the company and as all they had produced for my money at that point was these 2 diagrams, I wanted a refund. The man just laughed and said "you won't get a refund darlin'". I have put my request in writing to them and registered my complaint everywhere I can.
    It's over, they're crooks and I have lost my money. All I can do now is warn others to stay away.

May 08, 2011

Dont know what all the #039 is in my above post? Seems to be whenever I used an apostrophie?

• Ta
      Jun 01, 2011

OMG!! You guys are right on point, I to contacted them for info about my idea and things seem a little fishy so I started to google (good ole google) stories about them. They said I had to pay them 745.00 with 100.00 down and yes they said over time I can pay little by little.
    I was dealing with Dan K also, so glad I read your stories because I was about to sign the contract.
    Does anybody know a legit place that really helps people bring to life there ideas?

• Je
      Jun 15, 2011

Wow i just got off the phone with them & thought it was legit, thankfully i decided to do a google search on them before I gave them a dime. So...is there anywhere a guy can get his Idea created?

Jun 16, 2011

The strangest thing is, way back when my talks with Davison first started, I did google both the company AND the name of the conman, Steven Smith, who always phoned me and nothing negative came up??? I have no explanation for this. My husband did the same thing, with the same result. I don't know if Davison actually "sweeps" the internet periodically, but I can't think of any other way this could have happened.
    After I received the dodgey documents and knew something was up, I googled again and there it all was. There is no way I could have overlooked all of that negativity so many months before. It was too late for me, I'd already given them my money, but I really really hope posts like this help to spread the word to people BEFORE they part with their savings.
    If you have already signed a contract and parted with SOME of the money, do not lose a single cent more. Do not worry about breaching the contract, it's not legal anyway. Cancel your credit card and get a new one, so they can't take anymore payments out of it and if it has been less than 60 days since the last payment, you can get your credit card company to reverse the payment. In Australia that is, I don't know about in other countries.
    This is why these con artists leave you alone for long intervals between payments, because they know that you will smell the rat eventually and they just want to make sure the money you have already paid was too long ago for your bank to reverse it. Once that payment is locked in their favour, they'll start calling you and buttering you up again for the next one.
    Oh and if anyone else from Australia has been talking to Steven Smith, I bet he will tell you all about his dream to come down under and punch one of our sharks in the face. I wish he would, because I'd love the opportunity to show him how it's done ;)

• Vi
      Jul 23, 2019

@JustJenny7 Is the contract really bogus?

• We would like to note the fact that in the past competitors have posted false and malicious complaints about us on the internet. Instead of choosing to compete by offering economical product design, development and packaging services they have chosen to confuse consumers with false information.

We don’t know if this person is a client or not because they did not include any contact information, not even an email address. We have found in the past that competitors hide behind “internet handles” rather than out in the open where their own conduct can be questioned.

We offer economic product design and development services that mirror how manufacturers and corporations design and develop their new inventions. You are most likely not going to find better pricing than what we can offer to research, design, build and package your idea. And, like most manufacturers, we acknowledge and insist that all clients acknowledge that most ideas are not going to be profitable but that inventing demands a positive attitude and that getting a new product onto the market requires a great amount of effort.

It comes down to the “spirit of inventing”. And it is downright stupid for the poster to imply our services are a scam when our services are completely transparent.

Since we don’t know who this anonymous blogger is, we’ll just provide an outline of the services we offer and the way that we offer them:

Step One: All customers must acknowledge the risks of invention development. In order to do so, each prospective customer is provided with an Affirmative Disclosure and an American Inventors Protection Act disclosure, which includes a description of all of our services and estimated fees. All potential clients must acknowledge that they received and read these disclosures before we accept any idea submission from them. Thereby, we ensure that the general public understands that inventing is time-consuming, costly and rarely results in profit. As a result, none of our clients reasonably can have the impression that inventing is easy and financially rewarding. Inventing can be educational, fun and exciting as long as everyone keeps in mind and tolerates the risks.

Step Two: Pre-Development Service Offer: After receipt of an invention idea we could offer to perform preliminary design research services on the project. This would include researching prior patents and other products that are for sale or have been for sale that are similar to the one submitted. Any service offer made to a potential client is made in writing. Therefore, consumers are assured of exactly what services they are purchasing and when they will receive them.

Step Three: Invention Prototype Services Offer: If the inventor does not have a professional quality sample for use, we can perform one or more services, including brainstorming new product designs, designing components, creating prototypes, building working models, virtual reality renderings, and complete product graphics and packaging. Again, any service offerings are outlined in a written contract. Therefore, clients are assured of exactly what services they are purchasing.

Step Four: Licensing Representation: Once projects are designed, built and packaged our team presents them to companies for licensing consideration.

The above is a basic outline of how our company does business. If you are ever contemplating any development services, we hope that you will consider us. We think that you will find our prices to be very reasonable for the services we offer.
    For over 20 years, we have helped people prepare and present their ideas to corporations and manufacturers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
    Quick facts about our company and our process
    • We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and work with clients from around the world.
    • We have been in business since 1989.
    • Products that have gone through our inventing method have been sold at over 990 different brand name stores and online retailers such as Walmart, Target, Lowes, Bed Bath & Beyond, and QVC just to name a few.
    • Our staff designs products for both individuals and corporate clients.
    • We have over 250 staff members.
    • Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
    • We are a member of the Online Business Bureau.
    • Our services include research, prototype development, and packaging design.
    Thank you for your time.

• Da
      Mar 06, 2018

@Davison Chief Consumer Advocate If you have been libelled then go to court and get some compensation. Or not if it is true!

• Ka
      Aug 27, 2018

@Davison.con Actual person and not a competitor. Look me up. Rod Burnett in Katy, TX. Facebook me, LinkedIn me, etc.
    I made the mistake of clicking and submitting a crazy idea for an invention to get a FREE gift from those survey sites. Davison Co called me to move forward on this idea. After getting in dept with this idea, I thought I might have something. Davison Co moved forward with it. They asked for money to get it started. I gave them money. Then they came back asking for more money after getting patent and licensing. I gave it. Then after receiving the report, I was asked for more money. I asked when does it end with ME giving money when I haven't made a dime. I know it takes money to earn money, but at the rate Davison Co was going, I was going to go broke before I could even get this idea into production. Bottom line, Davison Co is like every other con artist out there. Fill you with promises, hopes, and dreams, long enough to empty your bank account. This happen back in 2015. I had come to the grips of me losing over $1500, but once I received a phone call from them to today wanting to move forward with my idea but asking for more money, I had to say something. #crooked

• Ka
      Aug 27, 2018

@Davison.con Oh yeah, I am in the process of suing Davison.

• Pa
      Oct 04, 2018

@Kaylatte Coffee Did you succeed they are trying to it me through the wringer now

• Ws
      Jun 20, 2011

Daaammmmmm... This is too funny and crazy at the same time... I'm only 18 and I came up with something got all happy contacted davidson spoke to this guy named Mark.. AMD everything he told me sounded to good to be real.. All I cared about really was making money of the damn thing.. But like I said "sounded" to good to be true... So I did some research on the place just today I got my contract in the mail... And everywhere I look you guys say they're crooks, Ripoffs, ### like that.. I read your guys stories and sounds exactly the same as mine lol fuc Davison they ain't getting nothing outta me... 800 dollars so they cam work on "my" idea.? No thanks this is where it ends... Thanks for your posts all of you.. I probably would have signed away not thinking...

• Go
      Jun 23, 2011

I have submitted an idea and sent in the first 750-800 dollars. I am currently dealing with a( Bruce) from Davison. He has called me dozens of times. For some reason, they will not leave you any emails or phone messages as far as any progress being made. Only to call them.They will only talk to you on the phone. I have emailed them asking what is happening, they always tell me to call them. They do not seem to want to leave any evidence to bring against them. I am now at the point where they should have a corporation interested in my product by the end of the week. I will not go any further with them until I get something in writing from the corporation and probably will not go any further with them anyway. Its to bad that people just try to get ahead and ### take advantage of you. I will drill the shi_ out of him with questions. I read that in the last 5 years they have signed over 326, 000 contracts. only 14 people made more in royalties than they paid in to Davison. This was posted from a legal team from NY.

• To all out there – do not under any circumstance fall for the post from this anonymous blogger who does not disclose his/her identity, education, new product design and development experience, packaging background or how many inventions they have licensed and prototypes they have built. Receiving advice from anonymous bloggers is simply foolish. The internet is fraught with antagonists who hide behind their “internet handles”. We strongly suggest that this “Internet Bomber” read Complaint Board’s legal disclaimers. Being exposed and pursued legally can be a very expensive and painful ordeal. Courts are handing out subpoenas to track persons of interest down through their ISP’s. Simply put, companies and their employees have had enough of this immature and unjust behavior and are pursing all legal means and remedies to protect their online reputations.

What this person is doing is called “Google Bombing” and is performed by disgruntled former employees of companies, malicious competitors and those that just have a beef in life.

We did not invent your idea or product! Why you believe that our staff should perform services at no cost is beyond us. We do charge fees for our services and all of our service offers were clearly outlined to you prior to any purchase considerations.

Like so many people today, you don’t want to be responsible for your risks and your contracts. You want your development handed to you for free and backed up with someone else’s money. Inventing and new product development is not right for everyone. You have to be willing to accept that inventing is high risk and costs money.

We are in the business of building product samples and packaging. When you are in business you are obliged to pay the staff, taxes, operation expenditures, vendors, utility companies, and so forth. You need to realize that being in business costs money, but we run into inventors such as yourself who think we should work for free while you gain the opportunity to collect royalties from our work. It costs money to research, design and build products. You seem to forget that it was your invention and that you contacted us seeking assistance.

Since we don’t know if this “Google Bomber” is a competitor or not, below is a brief description of the services we offer and the way that we offer them:

Step One: All customers must acknowledge invention development is high risk. In order to do so, each prospective customer is provided with an Affirmative Disclosure and an American Inventors Protection Act disclosure, which includes a description of all of our services and estimated fees. All potential clients must acknowledge that they received and read these disclosures before we accept any idea submission from them. Thereby, we ensure that the general public understands that inventing is time-consuming, costly and rarely results in profit. As a result, none of our clients reasonably can have the impression that inventing is easy and financially rewarding. Inventing can be educational, fun and exciting as long as everyone keeps in mind that there are no guarantees that profits are imminent.

Step Three: Invention Prototype Services Offer: If the inventor does not have a professional quality sample for use, we can perform one or more services, including brainstorming new product designs, designing components, creating prototypes, building working models, virtual reality renderings, and complete product graphics and packaging. Again, any service offerings are outlined in a written contractual format. Therefore, clients are assured of exactly what services they are purchasing.

The above is a basic outline of how our company does business. Clearly, all of our services are provided with full risk disclosures and on a written contract basis only. If you are ever contemplating any development services, we hope that you will consider us. We think that you will find our prices to be very reasonable for the services we offer.

Quick facts about our company and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and work with clients from around the world.

We have been in business since 1989.

Our company’s products have been sold by over 990 stores & online retailers.

Our staff designs products for both individuals and corporate clients.

We have over 250 staff members.

Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.

We are a member of the Online Business Bureau.

Our services include research, prototype development, and packaging design.

We hope you found the above helpful, but if you want additional information on anything concerning the company, please email [protected]@davisoninvents.com

CCA

• We
      Oct 23, 2018

@Davison Chief Consumer Advocate My my my. How awesome that you can read some [censored] legal jargon. I have seen all of this fancy b.s. from you folks, but that is not based on reality. You do promise the world and wealth and cake and pie and candy... so drop that [censored] now. I have recordings and witnesses to phone conversations so i will call [censored] on your replay/statement. You dont do anything you say do and you do what you say you will not. You took money for a patent search and proudly reported it was the only one of its kind in the world! The world!! Funny how ten months after we told you your drawing was not the design and was not acceptable, that the exact product with your renamed name on the packaging. Exact product matching your mailed picture. I have photos of product on store shelves in my hands.! I pray that nobody else sends you a dime. The truly sad part is that none of you will ever receive w HH at you truly deserve. A nice long stay in prison.
    Folks keep your money in your pocket. This company is full of [censored] and will do less than nothing for you. Well they will tell you about all of the 25, 000 plus checks you will be getting... SOON!!!

• Do
      Apr 24, 2019

@Davison Chief Consumer Advocate Geraldine OBryan
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    It's been 5 years since I did business with your company. I'm still waiting for you to take my invention off the shelf and dust it off and get me a licensed contract as you promised you would. I gave you 15, 000 dollars for you to come up with a simple design of an idea that I entrusted you to make and present to a false company that you said would be interested in manufacturing. When I was sent the packaging images of how it would look all packed up in a little box that didn't even fit the dimensions of how I wanted my product I asked if I could make changes and was told that I had to start over and pay for another idea from the beginning. And that I had to sign off on the packaging before I could see the full product made. I had no choice but to go ahead with the production since I had already paid you for it. It was months in the making and when I called to find out when I could see my invention I was continually put off. Then I was asked if I wanted to make an infomercial about my invention and I said yes and paid 5000 dollars for that. I really wanted to see my invention and I trusted that seeing it on screen would be a good seller and manufactures could see it and would be interested in it and I could get it licensed more quickly. I was months again before I finally got to see my invention. I was sent a disc of my infomercial showing how it looked and was presented. What I got was a
    ridiculous looking object that was no where near my idea that I projected how I wanted it made. I couldn't believe what I was seeing or how long it took you to make me a prototype that a kindergartener could come up with in a hour's time. So I asked your licensed department when will my invention be presented to the prospect company that you said you were going to contact to get it manufactured and sent out to buyers. You said you contacted them and they said they didn't have the necessary funds available right now. So I said what happens next and your salesperson said we will put it on the shelf until a company asked if we have a product that fits the description of my invention. Well it has collected dust for 5 years and you have not mentioned anything to me about a licensed agreement with any kind of company in the category of which my invention is listed. That was the end of it and I paid you 15000 dollars for some junk invention that doesn't even come close to what I had in mind. And I am as mad as hell for what you put me through and how your company ripped me off as I expressed that over the phone to you when I saw my invention and the claims you made to me about how your expertise and many years of service, and how your customers are so pleased by your company and how you got their inventions licensed and manufactured and on and on how your such a great company. Well I don't see anyone on this site bragging about you except your trolled official spokesman going over all the complaints and doing damage control, because there are so many complaints about your company someone has to come to your defense even if it's one of your own people. And yes I will be filing an official complaint about your company and it will be a civil suit so all that have been ripped off by you will have their day in court.

• Pr
      Jul 08, 2011

My brother got in contact with these people... now he totally believes that they are the ### and they will help him with his idea, I read all these comments, and I don't want him wasting money into something that will never amount to anything. Especially these [censored] who have STOLE thousands of dollars from innocent people. My brother is hard to get threw to (hard headed), what should I say and/or do????

• Sh
      Jul 24, 2011

Don't let your brother do it, he will never see a thing from them and sure as hell he hands that money over they will suck him dry. My Dad got locked in with them and they have taken him for well over $20, 000. I know I can't believe it either but they kept him hanging on for many years now and nothing has come of it at all. They will tell him just like they did my Dad and all these other folks that they are so close to marketing they just need two more thousand here and another thousand there. It will never end and before you know it you've lost alot of money and have nothing to show for it. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE, EVER!!!

• Dy
      Jul 28, 2011

Yeah these people tried to tell my wife her idea was amazing and it sounded a little out there being a business professional myself. All you have to do is google this company and see the endless [redacted]s, FTC lawsuits, attorney general statements and complaints. These people are attempting to mislead on many levels.

I researched this company as soon as they called my wife and we saw hundreds of people victimized by this organization. We immediately dropped any further conversation with these people.

If you don't believe anything i say then when they call you and you tell them you aren't interested see what happens... just to let you know we were instantly told were being smart ### and started getting harassing calls after. Your choice.

Sep 19, 2011

I am just now in the process of pitching my idea to them and I have a call today where I think he is going to ask me for the first payment. Now, after reading all of this, I do not want to. But have any of you figured out how to actually get something looked at and made? I have an idea that I think is a good one. Now I am afraid that Davison will take it and design it if I drop them.

Sep 19, 2011

To me, if they are this big company, I would think they could wait to get paid off of the royalties, as we would have to as well. If it does not get made, then you would have to pay for their time. I am aware that nothing comes free, but most things you pay for when completed. Lawyers, as well, most times get paid when the settlement is final. So, if Davison is so upstanding, why can they not do this too? Just curious.

• Al
      Nov 10, 2011

I agree with the complaints from the individuals who were taken by Davison. If you continue to check out other complaints from other websites concerning Davison, you will notice a familiar ring to the voices who have the gusts to post their legitimate complaints online. The Managing Senior Directors of New Product are very convencing to obtain your money, despite what you read. If a red flag comes up and you are hesitant, they do have a come back. I want to direct you too Scam Radar.com and read the complaints about Davison and another website Davison Investegration Complaint and notice the post 2009-09-22 by lak87. I have filed a formal complaint with the Federal Trades Commission and with the Attorney General Office, Pittsburgh, PA. I feel that it's extremely important to follow through with your complaints to these departments. Your voice is important, if your complaint is legitimate you have nothing to fear and you will get satisfaction in telling your story. I feel its important to make the public aware of these experiences, so that no ne else falls into the trap of misleading sales reps from this company.

Nov 10, 2011

They didn't get any of my money, but they wanted almost $800 to start up the process. And that was just to see if they could get a company interested in my idea. After that it could cost like $8000 to $15, 000 to see it through and maybe more. I understand that it does cost money to invent, come up with the prototype, etc, but they can make their money after it starts selling, I would think. I told him that I was hesitant and not wanting to go through with it and I got a snotty email. So, I sent him one back and told him to stop calling me. He called a few more times after that and I recognized the number and I just never answered. It has now been a few weeks since he has called. I am glad I did not give him any money.

Dec 28, 2011

If a business operates on the mission statement that the customer is always right and someone is not pleased with their end product, you should attempt to satisfy them instead of continue to charge them to help them, correct?? This seems to be an alien thought to some people and corporations!!! What is wrong with our society when this happens?? Maybe that is why other countries are pulling away from us in this technology age. The bright "common" inventors are being used and abused for corporate profits.

• Mi
      Apr 10, 2012

Does anyone know of a company that will help with ideas to come to the shelves?

• Mi
      Apr 10, 2012

does anyone know a company that will bring an idea to the shelves.

Apr 11, 2012

Ask if any one knws one that won't. You will get more responses...

Apr 11, 2012

WON'T - sorry

• Se
      May 05, 2012

I trusted Davison with my invention idea back in 2006. I submitted the idea of a moving picture. Next thing I know the digital photo frame came out. I wish someone would put a stop to these thieves! Why are they still functioning?

• Da
      Jun 19, 2012

I'm talking to some guy named Adam nuckles. He believes I have a great idea and tells me that if Davison wasn't interested than they would not be contacting me because they would not want to waste mine or their time. I'm very excited to get things moving but I find it fishy that whenever I call him he doesnt answer Even with his own extension. I also think that they can talk to other companies before you even start to pay to see if they are even interested before they waste my time which they tell me they aren't trying to do . Ha anyone received a portfolio ? If so was it any good ? I wouldn't mind paying the first fee for a legit portfolio that I can present to other companies on my own.

Feb 21, 2013

You will be dissappointed and part ways with your money..!!

• Ad
      Feb 22, 2013

I am supposed to send them a finished product and a commercial that I had made. Reading all these statements I don't think that I will.

• Ad
      Feb 22, 2013

I am supposed to send them a finished product and a commercial also. I dont think I will after reading these comments Thank You all

• Vi
      Apr 15, 2013

I also spent over $10, 000. It's been over 6 years since my product was submitted. I haven't heard from them in over a year now. They DO NOT send you a prototype! Only a picture. They call and tell you they have "exciting" news - that your product has been selected by ABC company and they want to take it to the next step. After you pay them another $3000 for the "next level" - you don't hear anything for months, then about a year later - you get a call and they inform you that the client hasn't made any moves with your invention so they ask for permission to send it to another company. If you ask them to submit your product to more than one client, then they want to charge you an additional $400 for each company they submit too! How disappointing can it get! I was at a tradeshow not long ago. I met someone there selling his invention. He told me the best thing is to make one the best I can and submit it to companies myself. Always get a patent first but even that wont keep people from stealing our ideas. **Erin, if you can make your own prototype - do it! get a patent and call the corporations yourself. Best of Wishes to All!

• Ki
      Apr 25, 2013

So let me ask how many of you bloggers are actual people and not a competitor of Davison? I believe the responses will never return on this question. Davison is bound by the same privacy law as any other invention, design or research and development company. If you think Davison stole your design, think about this real quick. You probably went to Davison to solve a problem that you experienced in everyday life. You probably had the solution that your mind came up with written down on a piece of paper. Now ask yourself this question. How many other people around the world have experienced the same problem? Now you are telling me that out of the 4 billion + that inhabit this earth, not one of them has thought of the solution, whether similar or different from yours, to solve this problem and make their own life a little easier.. If you believe that, then you are just as much of an idiot as the people who are reading the negativity on these websites under the pretenses that everything on the internet is true without a doubt. I dare everyone that reads these cracked out pages to actually go and look at the positive side, because the mission of these negative sites is to put as many American companies out of business as possible.. Isn't our country suffering enough?

•   Jun 11, 2013

I was just in the beginning stages of dealing with Davidson. Sent them my idea and they contacted me the next day asking me to call them to discuss my idea and how I saw it being marketed. Gut feeling ~something fishy~ so I googled them and here I am with all of you! Going to go back to e-mail and hit the 'spam' button. Thanks everyone!

•   Jun 12, 2013

Just an observation... KirbyG is from where? Oh yeah... Pittsburgh, PA... and Davidson is located where? Oh yeah... Pittsburgh, PA also! Huh? Anybody else see the connection here? LOL! Come on Kirby... we're here because we are the ones that finally wised up! We're not falling for your crap anymore! I work in media and will be mentioning the unethical practices of this alleged organization we are all commenting about here. Have a nice day!

•   Jun 12, 2013

Let's see... KirbyG is from where? Oh yeah... Pittsburgh, PA! And Davidson is located where? Oh yeah... Pittsburgh, PA also! Anyone else see the connection here? Too funny! Get a clue KirbyG... we are all here because we are wise to you and Davidson...so you can go somewhere else and peddle your BS! I work in media and will be making it a point to mention the unethical practices of this alleged organization. What a scam you've got going... it's just sad that too many people fell for it before it was too late for them and their savings accounts!! I wonder how you people at Davidson sleep at night?

• Ho
      Jun 28, 2013

DO NOT USE THIS ### COMPANY. They are a total scam. They will take your idea and ruin it, then blame you for not pursuing it. Everything that their sales people say is scripted, They will never answer a question by email so that there is no proof. RECORD every conversation with them.

TOTAL SCAM!!

• Ks
      Jul 26, 2013

Davison...is it ever exhausting to try to keep up with all the poor ratings and complaints that are out there? Surely the mass paper trail tells the story that even an anonymous blogger can't fabricate. Give it up PLEASE!!! You are only making a terrible company look worse. Davison is deceitful and you are lying to make it better? NO. Try fixing a problem or offering a solution instead of placing blame. Did Davison teach you customer service when they trained you? Did they learn that themselves?? Nope, cause I'm a customer myself and I can vouch for every complaint. This is ridiculous and SHAME ON PENNSYLVANIA FOR KEEPING THEM IN BUSINESS.

Aug 16, 2013

I am glad that you all are seeing the truth. Mr Vescio will say you do not have the gumption to keep your idea going like he told me. How else do you keep millionaires lifestyles up but to get people to send you money to develop theirs? If one is a great inventor, their own ideas should speak for themselves and make them rich. Too many dropped ideas or in my case, poor prototypes that do not appeal to anyone. NO worry. They already have my MONEY !!! Give it back. FIND SOME OTHER COMPANY TO DEVELOP YOUR GOOD IDEA...

Best Best Advice

LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND DEMNAD A REFUND...ON TV.

DEMAND