Davison Invention — ripoff company
If you are smart, you will steer clear of Davison Invention, located in RIDC Park in the Pittsburgh area.
I briefly dated one of their salespeople and he himself told me the company was a complete ripoff. [And why would an invention company need salespeople? That in itself should be a big red flag.]
All that Davison does to get your invention in front of major retailers is this: they send an email to the company (Target, Walmart, etc.). That's it.
There's NO follow-up, NO visits to the retailer, NO other effort put forth other than sending an email (which in all likelihood is simply deleted.)
If the retailer doesn't respond (they most likely won't), the inventor is out his or her money they paid Davison.
Think about it: in 2008, Davison paid a settlement of $10.7 million to the federal government to address claims that they were ripping off inventors.
I know nothing about how to get an invention to market, but knowing what I know about Davison, I wouldn't give them a dime of my money for any reason whatsoever. Avoid Davison like the plague!
More Davison Invention Complaints & Reviews
- Davison - they almost got me for $695.00 
- Davison Invention Land - fraud 
- Davison Inventegration - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison - scam - rip off - don't be a victim 
- Davison Design & Development - invention company
- Davison Design & Development - my wet/ dry wipe
- Davison Inventions - scam 
- [Resolved] Davison Design & Development - feeling scamed 
- Davison Design And Development - 11,000 invention scam