David Stanley Dodge / Dishonest and rude sellsmen
We were looking for a specific car model with specific features and we already knew what we wanted to pay. (30k) we had been to 4+ dealerships and david stanley dodge was by far the worst car shopping experience we've had.
Our sellsman evaded questions about the price of the jeep we were interested in until we got into his office. He told us 4000 more than the listed price online. Then he evaded questions about a deal they are currently running (06 / 18) in which they will match your hail damage insurance check up to 10, 000 dollars if you put it to a new car. When we said we wanted to pay 1000 less than the online price he acted confused and acted like he didn't know what we were talking about. After explaining to him several times he finally brought in his supervisor.
His supervisor said he was the manager and proceeded to lie to our face repeatedly and stated "if i sell you this car at the online price i am making no profit. I am making out even. " what a load of bull. First off they tried to hike up the price more than the online listing. Then they tried to tell us they couldn't possibly knock off 1000 because then he would be losing money?
This manager had the nerve to demand an apology for being called a liar when we left. If you are trying to lie to me about a price, and then tell me you are making zero profit, i'm sorry but you are a liar.
We went to bob moore which had the same model with all the same features and got it for as cheap as it would have been even with the insurance check special. We ended up paying 25k when david stanley was asking 28k and would not budge at all. Bob moore even offered a better warranty.
More David Stanley Dodge Complaints & Reviews
- David Stanley Dodge - dishonesty 
- David Stanley Dodge - Midwest City - Lies and more Lies 
- David Stanley Dodge - Sold a wreckecd truck and they lied
- David Stanley Dodge - lies upon lies
- David Stanley Dodge - Sales hail damage car a base value 
- David Stanley Dodge - a unethical practice
- David Stanley Dodge in Midwest City - a new 2017 2500 series dodge
- David Stanley Dodge - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- David Stanley Dodge - OKC - Dishonesty
- David Stanley Dodge - bait and switch