[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]issuing of results and certificate

My student number is 421977, i completed a course in Diploma:Management in December 2016 however till to date i have not yet received any letter confirming the completion of my course. I've been calling the college to make inquiries regarding my diploma but till to date, i have not been assisted. I have spoken to a number of the college's consultants whom say say a different story whenever I make a call to inquire. This is now becoming a frustration and it's jeopardizing my chances of being employed. I would appreciate if this matter could be escalated to the relevant people and at the end i receive my qualification which i paid so much for.

• Resolution statement

• Good day,

Thank you for your message. Kindly accept our apology for the inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Your query has been forwarded to the exam department for further assistance.

Thank you.