DailySale.com / 11.6" dell chromebook with 2 year product replacement
I am really upset with the support I have received. There was one day that I had tried to call at 3:05 p.m. and it said that you were closed. Both Jerwin and Chase have been very nice and helpful but it still is not working. I have actually taken it out to Best Buy and this is their repair comments: "Restored the chromebook via usb drive and chromebook image. However, this a a managed device with developer mode disabled. We are unable to remove the managed feature at the store level as that is a security feature for the previous owner." Can someone PLEASE send me the address label so that I can return this. Jerwin had given me an address but if I understand it right, I have to have the actual LABEL in order for you to pay for shipping.
More DailySale.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.dailysale.com - the company hasn't refunded my money 
- DailySale.com - galaxy s7 order 
- www.dailysale.com - beware and don't order from this terrible website!
- DailySale.com - turbo scrub
- DailySale.com - 5-piece set: copper pan with glass lid, fry basket, and steam rack
- DailySale.com - oral b refills and ipad cover ordered on august 30-31
- DailySale.com - iphone 4 8gb
- DailySale.com - sku # handmade unicorn scarf // unethical product
- DailySale.com - retractable 75 ft garden hose
- DailySale.com - samsung galaxy s5 16gb gsm unlocked black