DailySale.com

Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

DailySale.comItem not received

This company claimed that the item has been shipped by simply providing a tracking number. However, according to UPS the package was never received.

Daily sale did not provide a refund upon request (ignoring my emails). Their website claim to have great customer service in reality their customer service is nonexistent. No phone number to call (well actually according to BBB they do, but it hangs up on you immediately). No online chat, and emails take >3 days to reply, with a generic response with no help at all.

Avoid them like the plague! After they take your money they don't care.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Jan 13, 2020

DailySale.com — Weighted blankets

On November 14, 2019 I ordered 2 60x80 15lb weighted blankets for Christmas gifts. When the recipient called...

DailySale.com — Iphone 4 8gb

WE ARE A DISABLED VETERAN HOUSEHOLD. I placed my first order with DailySale.com on April 2, 2019 and used...

DailySale.com — Peemont genuine white fire opaland diamond cross necklace

I ordered this necklace from you. I got it in mail today. The necklace is bent, and one opal, is crushed to...

DailySale.comHP chromebook 14 inch screen

I finally received my laptop order today. It was advertised as new with a 75% discount... Wow.
    I read the entire website page to make certain it was not refurbished.
    It arrived old, used, dirty, greasy and disgusting. I have no idea how anyone could possibly think or advertise it as new. Unfortuneatly, I have been scammed and most probably stuck with it. How sad there are so many crooks in the world... I'm out $156.74
    And I thought I did my research on the company.
    We don't live too far from their business address... Maybe a day trip is in order.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

DailySale.com — No response I want refund. Not able to get a rma from you

I received a gold chain on 12-19-18 and tried calling you on 12-19, 12-20, 12-21 and phone is never answered...