D. R. Horton homes / fraud & deception
D. R. Horton built my new Energy Star Certified home and chose to eliminate key elements of the system. After multiple requests they have not supplied me with an Energy Star report on my home. I have found that they secretly eliminate Energy Star key elements like properly sized HVAC system and they have eliminated the fresh air inlet which exchanges the stale air in a "tightly sealed" home. When I brought this HEALTH HAZARD to they're attention they said "you don't need it, and most people don't like it". So they're saying that most people like breathing contaminated are? I will fight for my rights! They advertise a fresh are system in they're sales office and it is a requirement in order to be Energy Star Certified! I have also experienced deceptive practices with my basement and the electrical wiring of my home. When I caught them they acted surprised but gave in and provided the proper home wiring at no extra cost.
More D. R. Horton homes Complaints & Reviews
- D.R.Horton - home builder 
- D.R.Horton - before you buy a house from them 
- DR Horton (Cambridge Homes) Liberty Grove - poor workmanship 
- D R Horton - fraud 
- DR Horton - misrepresentation at signing of contract
- D.R. Horton - new homes in odessa fl the preserves.
- D.R. Horton - leaking faucet at kitchen sink
- D.R. Horton - new construction lakeland
- D.R. Horton - the wall by the stair
- DR Horton - bad information causing money loss