Cymax Stores / worst online store

United States Review updated:
Phone: 8667409830
they have the worst customer service. you will receive you order god knows when. im waiting for my orders for over 2 months now. they dont even call u to let you know that they are out of products but they charge you right away. i called them and some one said she wil call me back after speaking to the manufaturer. she never called me back. i called again and the same thing happened..and it kept on happening...i think you should save you money and time and look somewhere else. i found a similar website called csn and their shiiping times are also long but not as long as this one. and atleast they have better customer service.

N  9th of Apr, 2009 by
Hi there,

I wanted to say how sorry I am that you had unpleasant experiences at Cymax Stores. We do our best to give you the best service and get our products out to you as fast as we can. We have much better customer reviewsthan CSN and would love a chance to help you with any issues you had. At Cymax stores we try to do everything that we can for customer satisfaction. All our policies are plainly posted on our websites I apologize for any confusion. Our customer service team would love to talk to you if your issue has not be resolved please call us and we will do our best to solve your problems.

Cymax Stores