CyberDefender / Rip off - Fake virus Protector
I purchased this rip off comapany's "Registry Cleaner" and "Early Detection Center" in Spet., 2009. I got a virus and guess what? Cyberdefender wanted to charge me $149 to clean it up. I went to McAfee and the technician did a "taskmaster" and cleaned it up for nothing.
DON'T USE CYBERDEFENDER, DON'T BUY IT AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL SHOULD BE LOOKING IN TO THIS FAKE OPERATING, RIP OFF CO. FOR LEGAL IMPLICATIONS AND CHARGES!
It is very difficult to get them off your computer once they...and I belive they send the virus to your computer...tell you you have a virus and the computer needs cleaning up...they won't go away. I'm sending a complaint to the Attorney, State of california and see if we can get an investigation going. I WANT MY $44.96 BACK.
More CyberDefender Complaints & Reviews
- CyberDefender - Don't use 
- CyberDefender - scam 
- CyberDefender - Can not uninstall from pc/do not need 
- CyberDefender - SCAM and illegal practices 
- CyberDefender - cannot uninstall, installed a toolbar without asking 
- CyberDefender - Unauthorized charge
- CyberDefender - Stay away
- CyberDefender - AntiVirus Software 
- CyberDefender - RIPOFF! 
- CyberDefender - Did not finish job