Cyber Defender / killed my computer and took over 265 dollars from me

1 MA, United States Review updated:

On 5/1/09 i decided to purchase cyberdefender online it cost $65.00 i then installed and ran the program then when i pressed delete detected viruses my whole computer screen turned black and i tried to reboot the laptop and all i get now is a blinking curser on the top left corner of the screen the program ate the hard drive. I then called cyber defender and told them what happened and they said if i get the windows vista cd they can fix my cpu from outside and then they wld fix it and reinburse my 65 but then charged me 200 dollars for fix something did not seem right so I contacted my cpu comany and the told me it wasd a scam so if you make the mistake of downloading that program call your bank right away before your money disappears.

Comments

• Cy
      25th of May, 2010

On behalf of CyberDefender Corporation, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered with our products and services. We are dedicated to giving our customers an optimum experience, and would be happy to work with you to solve any difficulties with your refund. Please feel free to contact our corporate headquarters at 866-793-0454 or email us at supportATcyberdefender.com.