CVS / tainted food
I bought a bad of the Sour Neon Crawlers the other day and now I know why they were just 69 cents. The bag of gummy worms had a sharp piece of wood in it. Not knowing where that wood had come from or that it was in there at all was disgusting. Not only is it not sanitary, but if a young child were to be eating this and found the sharp wood in there who knows what could happen. I know that it's not the store's fault that this was found in the candy but I don't think I'll be shopping for snacks there anymore.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist
- [Resolved] CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - mistreatment by pharmacist
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - denying use of bathroom to customer.