CVS / tainted food

1 2530 GLENDALE BOULEVARD LOS ANGELES, CA 90039Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 323-666-1285

I bought a bad of the Sour Neon Crawlers the other day and now I know why they were just 69 cents. The bag of gummy worms had a sharp piece of wood in it. Not knowing where that wood had come from or that it was in there at all was disgusting. Not only is it not sanitary, but if a young child were to be eating this and found the sharp wood in there who knows what could happen. I know that it's not the store's fault that this was found in the candy but I don't think I'll be shopping for snacks there anymore.

Ja

Comments

• Na
      25th of Sep, 2010

you just said yourself that you KNOW its not the stores fault and STILL your not going to shop there?? And were you trying to imply that they were 69 cents because there was wood in them?? I am sure that the company who manufactures the product should be the one being punished for their mistake.. not the company who is selling it.. cvs is not in charge of their quality control they are!

• Fe
      12th of May, 2013

to the replyer, CVS IS the producer of the sour neon crawlers. it's a store brand.