Customwritings.com / Essay

United States Review updated:
4.65
Customwritings.com - absolute worst experience!! I ordered a paper from them 2 weeks in advance of the date it was due, to ensure enough time. I specifically told the writer which book she needed to read, and that she needed to summarize it. I checked up with the writer various times to see how the progress was going, and she ensured me that it was fine. A few days before the paper is due she sends it to me. At first everything seemed fine. Then i typed in a few sentences into google's search engine. The entire paper was copy and pasted from a book reviewer's website who summarized the book. Sentence to sentence was the same. I was obviously extremely angry considering this company prides what they call "100% plagiarism free" and "a new paper". Are they for real?! Wtf! Everyone knows what would have happened had i not checked and actually handed that in. Needless to say they were "so sorry for my inconveniences" which is complete ********, since i denied the paper and they offered me a 70% refund. I was disgusted, and explained to them how the paper was none done by the writer, nor was the book ever read by her!! They did not care. . I did not get the full refund, and i did the paper myself in 2 days. F*** this company. . What a waste of time and money! Who knows if there is better out there, but i would absolutely without a doubt avoid these ### liars! Good luck everyone. .

Comments

Ti
  24th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree -4 Votes
Good grief! Do your own term papers and quit whining!
Al
  9th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -6 Votes
YOU are the one who was attempting to plagarize. Yes, it sucks that you lost some money, but it is irrelevant whether the whole thing was copy pasted from a website or they had actually written it. You'd still be responsible for the plagarism you handed in (ie, that the work you submitted was not your own). And trust me, teachers can easily tell whether you wrote it or someone else, particularly if it's not the only paper you've written for them
Ro
  30th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -5 Votes
Horrible !!! Absolute nightmare!!! ****scam scam scam***** i cannot stress this enough! They can barely speak f***ing english. . . And you would only no this if you are lucky enough to get you 100th phone call to go through & not be cut off. . . The only thing this person / so called business is good at is stealing your money!
Gu
  10th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Similar but worser ending, the paper I order was plagerize from wikepedia, I did not know of course and teacher caught it. And now I may be facing getting expelled, anybody know if anything can be done, for my sake?
Ma
  10th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I am loveing the patrt abobt "" 100 hondred precent palgrasiam's free!1 ""

Lauging out lourd ~~ i dont usuly not make a policey of cricetosm but my frend u got what u desrevered, ,

If the deane of you're collage fond out abot this u wold be in bag troubrel!!. .

Blesings all the smae

Dr m a carnarvoro
De
  23rd of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Okay first of all can we get at least a few intelligent comments in this room. Please! I mean for Goodness sake the fuc*ing comment box has spell check. Duhh when you see the red squiggly line, duhhhh, that means right click and 'choises' (choirs, chops) ((((choose))))) the right word) Narf. Hey bro judging by the atrocious grammar and spelling from MAC I'd say he wrote your paper. MAC: "I DONT USULY NOT MAKE A POLICEY OF CRICETOSM BUT MY FREND" wow are you kidding me. I'd pay to keep this guy out of the school system all together in fear that he may corrupt others. Geeeesssh.

OK I'm done.

Peace and Love.
...and Dezz Nuts.
Vi
  27th of Jul, 2009
Absolute FRAUD
These guys charged me for 5 single spaced papers and then, after the everything was done, they said, i owe them $80 more because the quote given was for double spaced paper.

Absolute fraud.

I am in the process of filing a complaint against them to their host and their payment processor
Tr
  19th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I ordered an essay from these guys. www.customwritings.com Not just I got my papar 4 days after the due date but got "D" for that paper. These guys sucks !!!
Al
  30th of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree -4 Votes
I paid $400 for two papers, I got them late and then guess what happened, One of them had full of plagiarism thats why i got dropped from the class, and the other paper, it was way more than what i was expected, hopefully the instructor was kind enough, didnt event grade the paper and wanted me to rewrote it ! so i found some one else to work on it. One more time with these guys ??? ### that !
Er
  6th of May, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
wow, I am sorry to all you people that used them. Rule of thumb first try a page or two paper from any company to test how well they do. I have never used cutomwritings, however, I have used www.essaycentral.net and dissertations.com. dissertations was a scam, but essaycentral.net did a great job. I am lucky to have found a good company at essaycentral.
Un
  2nd of Feb, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
HAHA!!! That's what you get for cheating!!! I hope to God that no one that has used those services is working on becoming a doctor!! The reason they give you all that work is so you will know your sh*t when u pass the class!! I hope no one is my doctor who cheated to get ahead. Plus think of all the other students that actually DO the work! You would have an advantage on them that you shouldn't have. That's pretty unfair!!
So you get screwed over trying to cheat!! GOOD!!! Maybe you will learn a hard lesson form this. Question is, who is getting ripped off in the long run?? Possibly the teacher who went to the trouble to teach you? Or maybe the student who works hard and still doesn't get the job opposed to the one who cheats and gets in. So you got ripped off... KARMA AT ITS BEST hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

oh ya learn to spell hahahahahahaha... It even says it above the box I am typing in. GEEZ
3d
  22nd of Jun, 2011
customwritings.com is the best place where you can to place your order for your custom academic paper or any other kind of academic paper.
St
  12th of Dec, 2011
Hi guys I also ordered a paper with a clear instructions on title and content of the paper. Long story short I received the paper with the wrong title and content. and I was quite surprised by their insolence to ask for more money from me to do a revision!!! they SUCK BIG TIME. I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER A PAPER ONLINE. this was my first and last experience and if my personal circumstances allowed me to write that paper I would never use them!!!
Re
  22nd of May, 2012
No Upfront FEE
Just Visit www.researchandwritingservices.com

We offer Free Services initially.
First time ever in the industry of Research and Writing Services, first try out our customized Writing Help, completely free, and then place an order.

E.g. If you have an Assignment or Essay Writing worth 10 pages i.e. 2500 words. Research and Writing Services will give you the first 2 pages free of cost. Only once you are satisfied with the quality of the Essay Writing or Academic Writing Help is when you go ahead and place your order for the complete Assignment.

Only we provide you the opportunity to try, test and choose from our multiple PhD. Graduate writers for your Assignment or Dissertation Help before placing the order, completely free.
Te
  10th of Jun, 2012
These guys sucked i will never use them again, they hire people you can barely get by on high school english from forgin lands this place is joke. clearly run by a bunch of ###in monkeys
Ke
  2nd of Sep, 2012
I agree, try http://www.Buyassignment.com
Ab
  5th of Dec, 2012
Rule of thumb first try a page or two paper from any company to test how well they do. I have never used cutomwritings, however, I have used http://www.globalassignmenthelp.com The online dissertation they provided was really remarkable, still I don't believe how they are able to write such lengthy dissertations in as little as 5 days. Ordering dissertations at http://www.globalassignmenthelp.com was the wisest decision for me because they offer superior quality reports. This is the trust worthiest service I've ever encountered. They respect the client's specifications and mail the report on time.
I am really stunned with the dissertation writing services they deliver. Your efforts truly deserve applause.
I would personally recommend every student to take help from www.globalassignmenthelp.com. They are truly amazing. I reached them at +44 203 3555 345, help@globalassignmenthelp.com
Ok
  6th of Dec, 2012
Horrible customer service. They won't respond to questions. They won't respond to revisions. You submit the instructions for your paper, and it comes back something completely different. I had to rewrite my entire paper. Stay away from this company.
To
  24th of Feb, 2013
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
If we talk about writing companies, your success usually depends on the writer doing your assignment. I was lucky to find http://www.bestcustomwriting.com

Customwritings.com Logo Customwritings.com