CustomerSupportsignItvCorporate.com / This company is a hoax!

This customersupport@itvcorporate.com is a hoax. I was dumb enough to order a book, however, ended up with a monthly charge on my credit card of $9.95. How can I have them stop, what rights to we have as a consumer if any know please share the info. ALL their phone # don't work, they answer and the recording states to make a selection and wait for assistance, the call is placed on hold w/elevator music for approx 17 min, then is lost.

Beware!

Va

Comments

Va
  9th of Oct, 2007

Same problem as above, but never received the book. I have already called my credit card company and had a new cc # assigned in anticipation on the monthly charges that I'm reading about. Thanks for the heads up.

9th of Oct, 2007

October 08th 2007 01:39:55 PM I also have tried calling them I received my order with no packing slip or account number to be used to stop the newsletter. How do we get it stopped? I am all for calling our Channel 8 news station and have them investigate the company. I need an answer or will follow thru with the news channel.

9th of Oct, 2007

We ordered the book Natural Cures from ITV and have not been able to get them by phone or online. I called them at 4 in the afternoon and they were closed. On line was a scam alert when I tried customersupport@itvcorporate.com .

9th of Oct, 2007

I JUST SPENT 45 MINUTES "ON HOLD" WAITING FOR YOUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DEPARTMENT .I SPOKE TO CHORAN WHO WAS TOTALLY UNHELPFUL AND INSISTENT THAT I MUST KEEP AND PAY FOR BOOKS THAT I DID NOT ORDER . I AM GOING TO CONTACT "7 ON-LINE" TAPPY PHILLIPS AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT A SCAM YOU PEOPLE ARE RUNNING.I DID NOT ORDER OR ASK FOR THE ADDITIONAL BOOKS THAT I RECEIVED AS A MATTER OF FACT I ALREADY HAVE THE SAME BOOKS THAT WERE RECENTLY MAILED. IF I CAN'T GET AN R.A. NUMBER TO RETURN THESE BOOKS , I WILL ALSO CONTACT THE "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU" AND FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST ITV . AND I WILL SEND OUT E-MAILS TO EVERYONE THAT I KNOW AND WARN THEM OF YOUR UNDERHANDED PRACTICES THAT ARE USED TO RIP PEOPLE OFF.
MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 734094916 ,MY NAME IS MICHAEL RELLA .ALL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT ITV VIA E-MAIL / VOICE WILL NOT GO THRU.

Ev
  11th of Oct, 2007

I'm sure sorry that I ever ordered anything from ITV I also ordered the weight loss book and the CD to stop smoking. The book that I read was a waste of my time Kevin's book is not what he makes it out to be. He wants you to get injected with something that he says he's taking. First of all I would not inject myself with anything, that's why I ordered the junk in the first place. I called to complain and I also only spoke to a person that sounded like a robot. I've been dealing with this since Aug. 28th 2007 this is the date that I shipped the book and the CD back it cost me $8.06 to ship it my credit is supposed to be $39.90 plus my $8.06 Total of $47.96. I'm really upset about this it's not the money, I just don't like to be made a fool of. Kevin says he's a Christian that's a joke the Lord's people don't steal people's heard earned money. I would never buy another product from ITV again or listen to anything Kevin has to say. I think the Law should be made aware of this man cause I've seen the COMPLAINS of the customers that have had a bad experience. This is nothing but a SCAM.

EVELYN ESTRADA.

Lg
  11th of Oct, 2007

I have had unsatisfactory effort trying to communicate with the numbers given on the material that just sent me. I cannot find any "customer I.D." but I know that I will cancel any right for them to use my credit card for further "junk " from them and am returning the books whether they respond to my request for 'return shipping or not". I will also try to get into touch with the Better Business Bureau about ITV!. they did not let you put in an " id number" at all! and the "hold time exceeded 45 minutes" and then just faded off with a cut off!. Lucy Groh , Pkg ID56488162. Sent full box back after failure to reach anything but a recorded voice and music after two 45 minutes "holds" and then "their office will reopen at 8:00 EST ".. The literature says the phone will answer 8 to 8 EST and was closed by 4 PM EST!

11th of Oct, 2007

I have been trying to return the Kevin Trudeau book and cancel the subscription since Sept 6 , 2007. I called several customer svc phone#'s such as 1 978-299-2298 and 1 800 240 3417 and only got a recording requesting to hold on which I did on a daily basis. The welcome letter that came with the book stated that an RA # must be requested from ITV in order to return an item. I have not been able to speak to a human being. I had major surgery on
Sept 11,2007 and was not able to follow up for about a week. I am now recovering and do not need this added stress. I am now contacting my credit card company and instructing them to refuse any future charges from ITV/KEVIN TRUDEAU. I will also return the book without the RA# since that is unattainable. I will also contact channel 7 News Station and request their lawyer to investigate ITV/KEVIN TRUDEAU, since it appears this man and company operate via deceptive measures. ITV/KEVIN TRUDEAU is very unprofessional and definitely a scam.

Ro
  15th of Oct, 2007

I agree with all of the above comments. These books do not tell you what they claim, just a lot of blah, blah, blah, and web site references. I called the 1-978-299-2298 number to get an RA #, after listening to the elevator music for at least 15 minutes, a lady came on the line. She apologized for the delay as they were having a HEAVY CALL VOLUMN. (This tells me that I'm not the only dissatisfied purchaser). She asked what I wanted, I told her an RA# to return the books I ordered from the TV commercial, her response was she would have someone call me back in 24 to 48 hours with an RA#. If this call is not received by the deadline of 48 hours I will seek further action to get my refund.

Sm
  18th of Oct, 2007

I guess I'm not the only victim here. I ordered the books and when I received my bank statement I was charged $9.95 for something I was unaware of so I called them 800-571-2719 and they said they would credit it to my account. That was 3 weeks ago and nothing has been done. I also tried calling to get an RA# and have not received anything. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do here please feel free to contact me smullins@woh.rr.com , otherwise I'm going to contact the Better Business Bureau and the local authorities.

Sm
  18th of Oct, 2007

I posted an article just minutes ago and wanted to let everyone know that I did get an RA # from the following # 800-326-0598 and spoke with a gentleman by the name of Mark. So I'm going to send all the books back even though they said I could keep two of them and only send back the weight loss book and I will keep everyone posted as they occur. Good Luck to all!

Ke
  18th of Oct, 2007

I ordered these books as well as others. Then I found and started researching these complaints and decided to cancel my order just a few days later after I thought about it. I called 1-800-877-1202 and used the ext#3895 for Mark and called and canceled the order. At That time he stated the order had already been processed and shipped and when I received the books call him back and get a return number however the shipping and handling could not be refunded. This was around Sept. 27 2007 and I received the books on October 16th 2007. The Order came from Elk Grove Illinois and I also live in Illinois there is no way it could have taken this long to get here. I got my credit card statement and they had been charged already. I filed to contest the charges with my credit card company in the mean time while I waited for the books to come. Well today Oct. 18 2007 I contacted Mark to get my RA number and I asked him why he had told me that the books had already been packaged and shipped back when I called and canceled back in September he stated that if they are packaged and sitting on a pallet in the warehouse waiting to be shipped that the computer would show them shipped. I told him I canceled them last month here it is over 2 weeks ago and now I am out the shipping as well. He made no effort to correct this. I am shipping the books back and I will file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office ref this incident. I believe that the actual scam other than the books is they do like a lot of people do on EBAY where they jack up the cost of shipping and handling so if there is a return they made money on them anyway. The number again 1-800-877-1202 ext#3895 for Mark.

Jo
  18th of Oct, 2007

I HAVE PURCHASED 3 BOOKS. THE SECOND TIME, THEY TOOK AN ADDITIONAL 5.95 FROM MY ACCT FOR TWO MONTHS, WHY, I DON'T KNOW BUT I NEVER GOT THE MONEY BACK,ALTHOUGH I DID NOT RECEIVE EVEN A NEWSLETTER... NOTHING. ON THE THIRD AND LAST BOOK I PAID THE $9.95 FOR S&H. THEN THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING $3.99 FROM MY ACCT.EACH MONTH SINCE. WHY? I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY RE-IMBURSED TO MY ACCT .A.S.A.P. I HAVE E-MAILED BUT NEVER GOT A RESPONSE.

THANK YOU! JO DRAKE dancdrake@csinet.net

Ab
  19th of Oct, 2007

Same thing happened I try to call stay on line an hour no one pickup
30 days money back did not work why TV let them to rob us. I want them to shut down this company I wish I could read this page before
my order.

20th of Oct, 2007

I also have tried to cancel and all I get is a recording, they ask for customer id number but they have not given me an ID and no invoice or newsletter. No way to contact these people, I just called my bank to stop them from talking anymore money out of my account they already took $34.90 from me. It cost me $15.00 to do this with my bank. Now how do I return this junk they sent me which isn't even what I ordered from them?

Sh
  22nd of Oct, 2007

I AGREE WITH ALL THE PREVIOUS STATEMENTS ABOUT THESE PEOPLE, THEY TRULY DO SUCK, THEY'RE SOME REAL SCAM ARTISTS. THEY KEEP YOU ON HOLD FOR SO LONG BECAUSE THEY ARE HOPING YOU'LL GET TIRED OF WAITING AND HANG UP . HOW'S THAT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THESE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE OR EVEN BE ALLOWED TO CALL THEMSELVES A BUSINESS. THEY'RE PETTY CRIMINALS THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE. LET'S CALL A SPADE A SPADE PEOPLE.

Vi
  22nd of Oct, 2007

This web site is a hoax and no one will answer the number in the packing slip and yes I want a refund.

Jo
  24th of Oct, 2007

These people are a ripoff. I have been on the phone today for almost two hours. They keep giving me different phone numbers to call. Of course they tell me this isn't their department. So I called where it was ordered from. Back on line waiting.

Joe

Ja
  24th of Oct, 2007

I am very disgusted with the ITV corporate. I called the number and was on hold for 45 minutes. They keep taking money from my account which I did not agree to. I think that this is very dishonest. And I will be taking action against them. Is this how large corporations make their money by robbing private individuals of their hard earned money. By the way I don't think that no matter how long you hold there isn't anyone going to answer your call.

Co
  26th of Oct, 2007

This is due to monies removed from my account for a news letter I clearly stated that I didn't want. I'd like the money refunded to my account as soon as possible, and any future withdrawals discontinued.

Ju
  29th of Oct, 2007

Please tell everyone you can that ITV and Kevin Trudeau are a great big rip off. Don't buy anything from them. A bell should have gone off when I saw that he was selling everything from natural cures, to weight loss, to eliminating debt. Guess how he is eliminating his !!! Do yourself a favor and read about him on Wikipedia. He has a rap sheet as long as your arm. Unfortunately I got taken for the price of 3 useless books. Don't let anyone else.

P.S. Not my real name or email address.