Custom Teleconnect / Fraudulent charges
Made a call using my debit call to my mom when night time rates applied on 03/03/21009. Call lasted less than 5 min. When I arrived at home I checked my account on-line and a charge for $20.00 was placed against my card. On 03/04/2009 my card was charged another $13.45 making the total charge of $33.45 for a call lasting less than 5 minutes. If they think I am going to pay that, the C.E.O. needs to admit himself/herself to a treatment facility. My bank has been alerted and is disputing these charges. If the company refuses to reduce the amount my bank is refund this amount to my account, then challenge this in court on my behalf. Thank God for Bank of America and their willingness to support their customers.
More Custom Teleconnect Complaints & Reviews
- Custom Teleconnect - Scam and stealing 
- Custom Teleconnect - Collect call charges 
- Custom Teleconnect - scam 
- Custom Teleconnect - Fraudulent Billing 
- Custom Teleconnect - what a ripoff..!!!! 
- Custom Teleconnect Inc. - telephone charge
- Custom Teleconnect, Inc. - Think twice before using your credit card at a payphone!
- Custom Teleconnect - fraud 
- Custom Teleconnect Inc. - phone call charges
- Custom Teleconnect - Fraudulent Phone Bill