CTU Online / fraud and cheating
I spent 2 years and borrowed over $30, 000 in student loans to achieve my associates degree. After waiting for many months for my degree to arrive in the mail I finally called to find out when they were going to send it to me. To my surprise I was told I still owed the school $1500. I enrolled in the bachelor's program, I was then sent an email stating that I had enough in student loans to cover the bachelor's program and the left over amount from the associates program, however the degree will not be sent to me until March of 2009.
If they have all the money I owe them for both programs, shouldn't I be entitled to my hard earned associates degree diploma? I finished the associates program in April of 2008.
More CTU Online Complaints & Reviews
- CTU Online - harassing phone calls 
- CTU Online - scam and cheating 
- CTU Online - worthless &education& 
- CTU - fraud 
- CTU Online - how to stop ctu calls
- Colorado Technical University [CTU] - I didn’t attend a full class I owe nothing the school is garbage
- Colorado Technical University [CTU] - grants
- Colorado Technical University [CTU] - online education
- [Resolved] Colorado Technical University [CTU] - misappropriation of federal student aid
- [Resolved] Colorado Technical University [CTU] - constant calls