CTU Online — fraud and cheating
I spent 2 years and borrowed over $30, 000 in student loans to achieve my associates degree. After waiting for many months for my degree to arrive in the mail I finally called to find out when they were going to send it to me. To my surprise I was told I still owed the school $1500.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Colorado Springs, CO I enrolled in the bachelor's program, I was then sent an email stating that I had enough in student loans to cover the bachelor's program and the left over amount from the associates program, however the degree will not be sent to me until March of 2009.
If they have all the money I owe them for both programs, shouldn't I be entitled to my hard earned associates degree diploma? I finished the associates program in April of 2008.
More CTU Online Complaints & Reviews
- CTU Online - harassing phone calls 
- CTU Online - scam and cheating 
- CTU Online - worthless &education& 
- CTU Online - how to stop ctu calls
- CTU - fraud 
- CTU Online College - refusal to answer questions 
- Colorado Technical University [CTU] - Student Loans / 3 Classes shut off exam time receive Failing grades
- Colorado Technical University - Online - misrepresentation, misuse of title iv funds
- Colorado Technical University/Career Education Partners - embezzling of finacial aid funds 
- Colorado Technical University [CTU] - education