CSX Transportation / I want the company to pay for the damages done to my car after cross arm hit it.
On June twenty seven two thousand eighteen about two forty PM, I was traveling on fifty eight street when I approach the CSX railroad crossing I saw red light flashing and the cross arm down I stop and then waited for the light to change and the cross arm to go up . I attempted to proceed But the cross arm came back down on the top of my car again after it went up and the lights started to flash again. When the arm went back up it was broken and it lift some scratches on the side of my car . DC3# [protected], address 2200 S 58 th Street, 12th District [protected] CSX Railroad [protected] ID# 140631L, mile post BAK2.28
More CSX Transportation Complaints & Reviews
- CSX Railroad - hours of operation 
- CSX Railroad Orlando, Florida - constant blowing horns 
- CSX Railroad - public safety issue 
- CSX - loud horns in residential areas 
- CSX - complaint is in reference to train blocking tracks for over 45 min.
- CSX Transportation - csx trains blocking tracks
- CSX Elsdon Line - train stopped funeral procession for 30 mins.
- CSX Transportation - destruction of property
- CSX Transportation - train blocking multiple busy intersections
- CSX Transportation - driver of truck number 9122