CSX Transportation / csx trains
I can say that i speak for the whole community in Dinsmore Area in Jacksonville Fl. 32219 . I have lived in the area for 15 years and have had no problems with the trains but now for the past few months they seem to be getting really bad at slowing down and then they just sit there. For example today 9-13 at 11:30 i had to sit at Dunn ave. and Old Kings Rd. for 20 minutes then i had to go out again at 5:00 was coming back home at 6:30 and another train was just sitting again and had 4 tracks blocked so in my case i had to go roughly 12 to 15 miles around and way out of my way to get home. I really think think that is way to long for anyone to have to wait or to even find alternate route to get around the trains. I understand we just went through a hurricane but this has been going on for awhile. If anyone where to need to get out or in for and emergency there would be a serious problem.I really don"t know what else to say except i hope you understand and try to figure out some kind of a solution. Thank You
More CSX Transportation Complaints & Reviews
- CSX Railroad - hours of operation 
- CSX Railroad Orlando, Florida - constant blowing horns 
- CSX Railroad - public safety issue 
- CSX - loud horns in residential areas 
- CSX - complaint is in reference to train blocking tracks for over 45 min.
- CSX Transportation - csx trains blocking tracks
- CSX Elsdon Line - train stopped funeral procession for 30 mins.
- CSX Transportation - destruction of property
- CSX Transportation - I want the company to pay for the damages done to my car after cross arm hit it.
- CSX Transportation - train blocking multiple busy intersections