Crystal Motors / Buyer Beware

1 Crystal, MN, United States Review updated:

Buyer Beware- This dealership is owned by Al Crane. He has owned several dealerships in the Mpls area. His cars are not as advertised and many have hidden defects. Parts missing and inconsistant documents. Just because the CARFAX doesn't list damage that doesn't mean the car has not been wrecked. I personally was ripped off by Al and his Golden Valley Automotive dealership. I took him to court and won the case but he conveniently shut down that business and started another- Crystal Motors. Google Al Crane, Golden Valley Automotive and Crystal Motors and see all the people he has ripped off. The Minnesota BBB has a record as long as my arm on him. The Minnesota Attorney Generals Office has the same. The Minnesota Automotive Dealers Unit has had tons of complaints on him. Buyer Beware!!! You've been warned!!

Ro

More Crystal Motors Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      26th of Mar, 2009

These guys buy alot of lemon law buybacks from California. When they present the car to you they act all excited that your car has qualified for a extra 12 12k warranty. Thiw warranty is what the manufacture puts on the car after the declare it a lemon, after the 12 months the manufacturer is clear of the car. Meanwhile you have bought a lemon law buyback car that is worth about 1/2 what you paid. I unfortunatley have had dealing with these guys before and they will do anything they can to pull the whool over your eyes. They are what give dealers a bad name...

• Sn
      4th of Dec, 2009

Thanks for this info! I just checked, and Crystal Motors has an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau, with 17 unsatisfactorily resolved complaints. The information about the lemon-law buybacks is very enlightening--I was wondering why most of their vehicles have California plates on them. Their cars are priced below Blue Book, and now I understand why. You have saved us a lot of time and hassle. I was going to go over there this afternoon and look at some cars, but I'm so glad I saw these posts before I did.