Crystal Kells / harassment

Stoney Creek, ON, CA Review updated:

The thing with Crystal Kells is that she only accepts opinions that are similar to hers. If you disagree with her opinion, you're automatically labelled ignorant and a bully, and then you are subjected to harassment from her. There's currently a group of 7 disgruntled past customers who are taking her to court for a class action lawsuit due to her defamation and harassment. Crystal Kells is seriously mentally ill. I feel sorry for her son who has to live with her abuse on a daily basis.

• Updated by Megan Gore, Nov 21, 2017

You can't put yourself out there, and all of your personal [censor], and expect everyone to agree with it. You can't put all your [censor] out there then complain and play the victim once people start giving their opinions on it. Crystal, you created your own storm then you got angry when it rained. Get over yourself.

Me
Nov 21, 2017

Comments

• Cr
      Feb 25, 2018

Here we go again... Crystal Kells is on another one of her crazy tangents, this time calling out a woman who has been raped and harassing her to near suicide. Are you sure you want to do business with Crystal Kells of Kells Natural Photography? Anyone standing up for her at this point is as mentally ill as she is. Crystal Kells is mentally ill and I feel sorry for her son. I hope she gets the help she truly needs.

• Kp
      Jul 11, 2018

I believe I had the wrong establishment when writing his review. I’d like to correct my mistake. Thanks and apologies to all affected.

• Cr
      Sep 10, 2018
    Crystal Kells - Child Abuse
    Hamilton
    Ontario
    Canada

I heard Crystal Kells beats her son and that's why he's so messed up in the head. How sad...