Cruise.com / room category

1 Valdosta, GA, United States Review updated:

I booked a category J on NCL Jewel which is decks 5 & above, When I got my room assignment it was category F . I paid for J and got F which is the bottom of the ship exactly where I told Emmy I did not want to be . I called and spoke to Kimberly and she said it was a upgrade??? AN upgrade to from what the garbage area?? DO NOT BOOK with these guys no matter what the price is, it is not worth it. Theere customer service is HORRIBLE!!!

Comments

• Re
      24th of Dec, 2009

Cant stick up for a competitor like Cruise.com but the customer booked a Cat J Inside Guarantee
    & received an Oceanview Cat F cabin so this was an upgrade!
    Did Cruise.com tell the client that a Guarantee means they dont get an assignment of a specific cabin but are Guaranteed the Cat J or better.
    In this case the Cat F Oceanview is a higher priced cabin though it is on the lowest deck.
    Seems like this was a communication problem not a rip off
    If the client wanted a cabin on a high deck they needed to book a cabin with an assignment not a Guarantee

• Tu
      11th of Nov, 2011

I am sorry you have had bad experiences. In my experience Cruise.com is the BEST agency out there. I have used them multiple times and have always enjoyed excellent service. The prices have also been great and I have always checked around. I will continue to use Cruise.com as my favorite and top rate cruise agency. My wife and I really have liked them. I do wish you the best in your next trip!