Crown Food Cartsmobile sink

Ordered a Sink May 12 still not have gotten product or Refund. If you have been scammed by this company file a report with the BBB, The Penn Attorney General consumer protection, and your local states attorney General consumer protection. Also file reports with anyone online like scam reports or here complaints board to show how this company has treated you. When all else fails contact a lawyer. I'm out 875 dollars and this company will never answer your calls and give your crazy emails like we couldn't call you because one of our salesman got pinned at our building with a UPS truck or they have been super busy and just don't have the time to call you LOL...Save all emails to back up any claims you have and keep fighting they want us to give up so they can just take our money. DONT DO IT...Oh you might want to check out there Facebook page too and post have you were treated as a customer. They will delete it but keep posting. I hope that this has helped someone from being scammed by this company. I'm in it for the long haul...Not about the money now just putting this Company from taking others money.

J6