[Resolved] Crown Food Carts / hot dog cart

I purchases a Urban Hot Dog Cart from crown foo carts It was nothing even close to what I ordered It was a total piece of junk. It was suppose to be stainless steel it was aluminum, it was suppose to have a 1 touch heating system was not included, hot water heater does not work, a 6.5heavy duty umbrela not there 12V battery again not there I can go on& on bottom line is they are doing nothing about it Its always one excuse after another DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY take your business some where else

• Resolution statement

• Crown Food Carts Customer Care's Response, Aug 30, 2017

We do not respond to complaints online but we have decided too this time and this time only. The reason for us responding is because we can not sit back and allow fake complaints, false slander, and competitors to harm our company any further. We are an American manufacturer and build a quality product. Our industry is unique and our Love and our Passion. In order resolve this complaint we have decided to fire back and Brooklyn Joe was 100% satisfied upon picking up his urban hot dog cart from our shop along with his wife. She and our staff had over an hour conversation while we installed a free trailer connection on Brooklyn Joe's pick up truck because Brooklyn Joe showed up from New Jersey to our shop with no clue on how he was towing his cart back to New Jersey without a light connection. He was happy that we offered to install the light connection on his pick up truck which had nothing to do with his purchase. During that time Brooklyn Joe Urinated his pants due to health issues and remained in the passenger seat of his pick up until his lights and trailer was connected to his truck and they pulled off happy ever after. Brooklyn Joe never contacted us after the purchase nor has he contacted us since. He was forced out of the limo business due to poor health and even worse service. He now operates a costume jewelry website out of his home and failed to state anywhere in his false complaint that he could not obtain a health permit due to past poor sanitary conditions with his previous cart which was shut down and evicted! We have security surveillance video of how happy Brooklyn Joe was at our shop, just makes no sense. Good luck on your new ventures Brooklyn Joe.

Br
Apr 25, 2017

Comments

• J6
      Aug 31, 2017

Your company is a fraud...Lots of complaints on here about your company and Just look on the BBB 33 complaint unanswered and growing. Took my money and I got nothing to show for it. I hope the agencies investigating you will find you guilty of theft. Your company doesn't even have a real warehouse just a junk building. Nobody can find you. What is your real address because the one listed on your website is not it. I hope Karma comes and gives your company what it has been giving to people who's money you have taken.

• J6
      Feb 06, 2018

The owner has been arrested for fraud