Cricut / Do not back up their product

151 East 3450 NorthSpanish ForkUt 84660, UT, United States Review updated:
I have a Cricut Expression that was given to me by my children for I know the warranty is out but I want to get it fixed even if I have to pay. The company told me to buy another one. At $300.00 You do not just throw away
something. Now I have cartridges that I can not use. Help. They do not back up their product.
Ks

Comments

Do
  29th of Mar, 2010
My wife has a Cricut Expression that is worthless ! Since we can find NO parts and you can not have it repaired at the factory it's now just a peice of JUNK. She used it probably 8 times and for sure no more than 12 times then it developed a problem cutting. At first it appeared to be the needles. Then it became appearent it was the worse than that so I started looking for parts. You can not find parts and the company WILL not sell you the part you need. My wife loved it till it broke and we can't afford to just go buy another. Now we wish some one out there had told use ...DO NOT BUY THIS THING!
Sh
  28th of Feb, 2014
I bought an expressions 2 a couple years back, out of the box it was broken. Under warranty so I sent it in and they sent me a new one. Family life got super super busy, several family surgeries, etc. I FINALLY after 2 years, pulled my cricut out of it's BRAND NEW box and the rollers won't role the paper. Cricut suggested since I was out of warranty that I buy their new and up coming machine. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I have had 2 cricuts that I have NEVER been able to use, because they were both broken out of the box!!! I understand it isn't the companies fault that I didn't open it and use it as soon as I got the "replacement", but they should stand behind their product. IT SUCKS! PERIOD! I told the CS rep that I would never spend another penny on Cricut anything and she was like, "sorry you've had a problem with two machines, nothing we can do about it, you are out of warranty." There is no where to fix them. WHY? Make a machine that can't be fixed? Guess my hubster will have to look at it and see if he can make the rollers work to pull the paper. ARGH! I will never do business with this company again, EVER and I will make sure everyone I talk to knows their products SUCK!

Cricut Logo Cricut