Credit Solutions / Don't waste your money

We hired Credit Solutions to help us negotiate down our credit card debt. They charge %11 of the total owed. On the surface that seemed like a good thing - spend that to save thousands. As time has gone by, they have not done much to help us. We paid $900 the first two months and then we have paid nearly $500 a month for a year. If I had saved that $ I could have paid off one card. I found out that I can get a better price if I negotiate myself. They only did one deal and it is one that I negotiated before they got involved.

The laws have recently changed so no credit negotiator can charge before they have provided you with a negotiated deal.

Because of the time delays, etc., several of our accounts went to litigation. Now I have liens on my property and much to my dismay, the courts don't care that I lost my job and can't pay. I hear these ads that say the company will negotiate your deal for %60 of what is owed. I have judgements against me and I feel like I will be a long time recovering. I might have been better off declaring bankruptcy.

Eu

Comments

• Re
      26th of Feb, 2010

Settlement is an assertive solution for financially troubled consumers seeking an alternative to bankruptcy. There is no doubt that Americans desperately need immediate debt-relief options in today's economy. Just last month, Credit Solutions saved clients an average of 58.1% on all settlements.

As an employee of Credit Solutions, please allow me to address your concerns myself. It is a good thing to pay monthly and to save thousands and that’s exactly what we wanted to see for you. I am not familiar with what may have happened with your situation but I know we want to give 110% to our customers. Please call and contact your service representative directly today and ask for me, Ginger Williams, and I will personally handle your account. We can get excellent settlement offers for people in your situation and we want you to be satisfied! Please call and I look forward to helping you today!