Crazysales / Online Shopping

1 New Zealand Review updated:

Online shopping. Buy bargain & discount electronics, appliances, MP3 players, computers, perfume, toys, manchester, furniture at CrazySales today!

Crazysales

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2011

contact them on 03 9548 0224 to resolve.

they are the worst company to deal with

• Ru
      27th of Sep, 2011

HORRID employers too. Slow to pay, give payslips etc, and if you stand up for your rights back up a pack of rubbish to fire.

21st of Oct, 2011

No customer service or help, very rude and ignore you as a customer. I am trying to resolve a problem with them by complaining through my PayPal account and through my Visa Card complaints department.It has escalated into a case. Don't let them bully you and lie to you as they did to me! What a bad internet shopping experience/ mistake! Be warned - don't buy anything from them.

21st of Oct, 2011

This is crazysales.com .au, maybe the Australian online version of the New Zealand company.

• Cr
      16th of Jul, 2013

I purchased a Casio watch from them and it is defective - the multi-alarms of the description is so low that even my wife who has superior hearing can't hear the alarm go off from one metre away. Crazysales' "Customer Service" replied that this model is known to have low volume. This is an outright lie, I've had many Casio watches in the past and all have given great service. Crazysales' policy is to return the product at my expense and give store credits for another product. I'm fighting this out of principle, Aussie laws are that retailers must give a full refund.

15th of Aug, 2014

I to am going through problems welder purchased would not work on one function after MANY emails they ask me to return item for evaluation and the next week a replacement welder arrived it also didn't work on both occasions I had a mig welder check it out and reported it was rubbish their reply was to send me the user manual which I had also requested earlier it is generic this has been over 4 months are they avoiding their responsibilities till the warranty runs out note the faulty function was the primary reason for buying it the project is sitting idle

• Wb
      23rd of Mar, 2015

I ordered a sprayer 4 weeks ago. Company claims goods not delivered by Australia Post courier due to incorrect address. Company has requested I pay a re-delivery fee. I have presented company with evidence the address is correct including delivery instructions, photos and proof of Australia Post mail delivery to the address. Company story changes weekly but still demanding re-delivery fee if I want goods dispatched again. Nothing but a scam. Have requested Paypal to investigate and return my money. I encourage anyone who is dis-satisfied with this company to involve Fair Trading and ASIC as I will be doing.

31st of May, 2017

Disgusting no one should order from these clowns as customers are a piece of crap to them