[Resolved] Crazydeals.comhorrible scam!

I would like to inform and warn everyone about this horrible scam company. I have ordered an Applie iPhone 6 from CrazyDeals and paid over $300 for it! When I finally received the phone I found that it was damaged . Their delivery service is also very poor, when my phone arrived I realized that box was already opened. CrazyDeals is not a reliable company so better stay away! I never expected something like this to happen! I tried to contact their customer service, but there was no response. And now I'm stuck with a broken phone and out of $300. I'm extremely disappointed.

• Resolution statement

Crazydeals.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ad
Feb 08, 2016

Comments

• Za
      Feb 08, 2016

Dear Adam, We are sorry that you have faced a problem like this, May I have the order number please ? Or if you can email us the order number at [protected]@crazydeals.com. We will surly help you in this case. Please be informed that crazydeals.com deals with brand new and original products only. Again we do apologize for any inconvenience you faced.
    Thank You.