[Resolved] Crazydeals.com — horrible scam!
I would like to inform and warn everyone about this horrible scam company. I have ordered an Applie iPhone 6 from CrazyDeals and paid over $300 for it! When I finally received the phone I found that it was damaged . Their delivery service is also very poor, when my phone arrived I realized that box was already opened. CrazyDeals is not a reliable company so better stay away! I never expected something like this to happen! I tried to contact their customer service, but there was no response. And now I'm stuck with a broken phone and out of $300. I'm extremely disappointed.
Crazydeals.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Crazydeals.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.ae - wow deals 
- Crazydeals.com.au - this site is as close as a scam as you can get 
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.ae - fraud selling resealed used / refurbished products 
- Crazydeals.com - electric scooter 
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.com - duplicate product and lack of customer care
- Crazydeals.com - kept my payment for a week and then cancelled the deal
- Crazydeals.com - 0554843423
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.ae - lg washer after service - terribly poor response and no customer care
- Crazydeals.com - scooter
- Crazydeals.com - warranty and import fraud