Crazydeals.com / electric scooter

Online, United States Review updated:

Bought the electric scooter over a month ago, only email I've received said it would be there in a few days, that was over a week and a half ago, every time I send an email, nobody responds. I'm starting to think this is fraudulent. There is no tracking info, no telephone, and no address. Again Boone responds to my emails. I really would like to know soon. It was a birthday gift.

De
Nov 14, 2018

Comments

• Na
      Nov 28, 2018

this is what I get in response, , ordered Nov 2, ans still have not got my order . waiting on two .. of them ..
    Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at the Crazy Deal Store - due to overwhelming demand you may not receive a response straight away directly from our team.

In the meantime, we can assure you your order is being taken care of! You will receive shipment updates via email shortly. Please do not worry about your order unless it has been over 6-8 weeks since you placed your order - sometimes due to demand, customs delays and depending on your country orders can take this long in total.

Thanks a lot for shopping with us! :)

Crazy Deal Store team

• Ca
      Feb 01, 2019

@Nancy Dinnel CRAZY DEAL STORE IS A FRAUD TAKING PEOPLES MONEY WITH THE FAKE SCOOTER ADVERTISEMENT!!!

• Ga
      May 25, 2019

I had purchased nokia 8110 4g mobile from crazy deal and they supply that product but it's not a original nokia it's before what we are purchased in local market china mobile thats that product. And when I want to contact the supplier number is also fraud and nothing we can do and even crazy deal web also some errors you can see