Crazy 8 / rude disrespectful workers

1 Durham, NC, United States Review updated:

We weren't greeted when we entered the store in the mall. My son begin to have a temper tantrum and I was trying to calm him down and one young lady by the name of Christian that Worked there was starring so I asked her dis I need to leave and she said "If I wanted you to leave I would of said that trust me" very rude and we began to argue so I asked for the manager and a guy that told me his name was "Ke" came out and stated "I'm not with the drama I was just checking on her " I asked for both of their first and last names but they wouldn't give them to me because I told them I will be reporting them. They didn't want to give me a customer hotline number and I found this website. I'm very disappointed because I was going shopping for my 1 year old son and when we left my daughter said that they rolled their eyes as we walked out. I was yelled at in front of my kids and was told that "I get off at 9:45 " as if the young lady Christian wanted to fight. I'm never going to spend my money there. If there is nothing done I will take this to a very higher step because that is UNACCEPTABLE UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR. I'm a manager myself. Thanks

Ka
Dec 1, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      1st of Dec, 2017

Customer_service@crazy8.com
    Phone
    1-877-4-CR8ZY8
    (1-877-427-8998)

• Po
      2nd of Dec, 2017

Your complaint is a little difficult to understand due to your grammar. That being said, I don't see much of an issue here. While I suppose they could have been a little more professional, it sounds like you were also confrontational. What resolution are you looking for?

• To
      4th of Dec, 2017

This is just sad. Definitely sounds super unprofessional. At the same time, if she is slapping her son, then I understand the attitude. Anyone with morals would try to watch out for a child and may not be super nice when confronted after seeing someone slap their child. However, all of the comments using the word "stupid" repeatedly, as well as grow up in the same sentence, is just ridiculous. It's also extremely childish as well. I'm hoping you all are not grown adults talking to each other this way. Just very very sad. So yes, regardless of the OP needing to grow up; some of the people commenting have no room to talk. PATHETIC. The child should be the main concern.

• To
      4th of Dec, 2017

I agree with your opinions, however, I do not see the point of battling or egging on someone who does obviously have anger issues. There's other ways to say things; especially if you are going to point out someone flaws and berate them regardless of behavior. That's not really adult like either. That's just my OPINION. I'm neither right nor wrong. I also definitely agree that she is lucky as well to not have gotten knocked out. Like I stated to begin with, "anyone with morals would have an attitude and defend a child as well as maybe having an attitude when confronted by someone who is". All I'm saying is there are grown up ways to handle things. I don't feel it's really smart to handle a situation like this with hostility. Like you said in the long run it could be worse for the child. Beating someone down with behavior like this will probably continue to encourage this person to harm other people in the future.

• Fi
      4th of Dec, 2017

@Torimay08 Don't fall for it, no one abused their child, that user has many different accounts both on here and on pissedconsumer.com. He always accuses others of abuse and things like that. Impersonates them to "confess" to abuse.

• Th
      7th of Dec, 2017

This reminds me of the good ole days of my3cents. Complaining about the complaint. Where's Stew when you need him.