CPS / lost my Job due to CPS

1 Camano Island, WA, United States Review updated:

The school is out to get me! I had been looking for work in my feild (human Services) and it has been so hard as the WA budget has cut almost half of all the Human Service jobs in our state. I finally got a job working with at-rick kids through the Big Brother's Big sister's. This job was going to keep my family from being on welfair !
Then my oldest daughter got HIVES and all my hard work went down the drain!
I made the mistake of sending my 8 year old to school with Hives and the school freaked out and called 911. I was also called and when I got down to the school (before the medics) the medics asked me if I wanted to transport her or if I wanted them to. After finding out that her vitals were normal and all that was wrong with her was that she was covered in Hives (not that I didn't know that already). I chose to transport her (not the the ER) to our doctors office and I kept the school informed of what was going on with the doctor's office and the medication that was given to my daughter (an over the counter allergy med).
Latter that night (8:30pm) CPS showed up at my door. It seems that the school called CPS on me for transporting my daughter to the doctors office and not having the Medics transport her. Now due to being investagated by CPS and a rule that states that I have to report any CPS issues pending on me to my suppervisor I have lost my job.
So now CPS is coming out to my house all the time, pulling my kids out of class at school and asking them all kinds of questions, and I can't pay the bills!!!
ALL BECAUSE OF HIVES?!

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Jun, 2010

i asked them for help because my infant son and two todler daughters were sick and their father had just beat me up gone to jail and i was left on the streats all i wanted was a little help to keep my children safe and they turn around and make me look like the bad guy they give children back to mothers who give their children methodone but when it comes to a mother who was simpley looking out for the best intrest of her children they claim me unfit mother and batter my name i think its time for us to stand up and fight for whats ours i mean in the front of our capital buildings standing together for whats right...