Couriers Please / massive delay in my order

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

On the 14th of October, I placed an order with Sephora Australia. I was informed it was being dispatched and I was tracking the shipping online. On the 16th of October, it said that it was with the driver and due to be delivered.
I received a card in my post box. This card has ridiculous information on it. It has nothing to tell you where your parcel has gone. This is the first annoyance I have.
I then attempted to message your company on your website. However was told that my Delivery Advice Number that YOU provided was not active. I then sent you my parcel number and was never responded to.
I then called and was on hold for over 15 minutes before someone decided to answer the phone. The lady I spoke to was nice enough and tried to contact the driver to see what had happened but this driver was unreachable. She told me she would get back to me.
It wasn't until 3 days later I got a voicemail telling me you were STILL trying to locate it. I called again on the 23rd of October and was put on hold again for 20 minutes before my call was answered and the woman said it had gone back to the depot. This is NOT on the tracking I was given. The tracking I was given still says it is with the driver on the 16th of October. She phoned me back later that day to tell me it would be delivered to my nearest Popshop on the 24th of October. I was never given confirmation of this and called again this morning.
I was again on hold for over 15 minutes before I was told it is STILL with the driver and he is unreachable as well.
I'm sure you can appreciate my level of frustration and anger towards your company in light of what has happened. My parcel was due to be delivered over a week ago, I have been given the run around for days and no one is giving me straight answers.
It is ridiculous that this has happened when it should have been a simple delivery to the popshop (which I know is my news-agency basically around the corner from where I live. I have been put on hold for stupid amounts of time and told this would be rectified and it hasn't been.

Your customer service is extremely poor.

I sincerely hope this doesn't happen to the next person who orders an item and needs it within the month.

If my items are broken, you will be hearing from me again.

Gr