[Resolved] CouponCabinamazon coupons

Cabin Coupons frequently offers amazing Amazon coupons for hundreds of dollars, but the catch is, there is only a limited number of coupons.

With that in mind for the last 3 months I have participated in the countdown until the coupons are offers and at the exact moment the offer is live, I select the offer.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Whiting, IN I then receive the immediate notification that the coupon is no longer being offered, they were all taken.

This happens each and every time I have tried to grab a Amazon coupon. When I complained about this to Coupon Cabin, I was told that the offers goes out to millions and are grabbed immediately.

I don't think so, I think its a scam and a fraudulent offer to attract users.

• Resolution statement

• CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

I'm disappointed to hear that you were not able to claim one of the $250.00 offers for Amazon. Please understand that it's not uncommon for hundreds, if not thousands, of people to attempt to claim these offers at the very same second, even millisecond, that you are. That said, since we offer deals like this for 20 stores a day, every day, I'd suggest that you claim an offer for a store on our homepage that is far less popular than Amazon. In doing so, you'll be able to see how these great cash back offers work and how this cash back is most certainly real. We have many of these great discounts that go live each and every day, so please do try a store that maybe isn't so popular so you can see these offers in action.

Ke