Country Living Magazine / Billing Issues

1 Harlan, United States Review updated:

I renewed my subscription on 7/10/14 by check. I keep receiving emails and bills stating I didn't pay. I have mailed a copy of the cancelled check along with their bill to prove payment and asked them to correct their records.
I'm not writing about their billing mistake as much as I'm writing about the lack of customer service email or phone number to get this issue resolved. I tried multiple times and multiple ways to contact someone and they have "no reply" emails or the email I sent to their editorial department couldn't be forwarded. I tried to work through their website but there is no FAQ or category for I ALREADY PAID, CORRECT YOUR RECORDS. On their website, I can easily pay, change addresses, let them know I missed an issue and even cancel but I can't contact anyone to let them know I have proof that I paid.

I keep detailed records of the magazines I've ordered, dates ordered, number of subscriptions and cost. I started to do that because I noticed magazines like to send bills that look like its time to reorder but when I look at my notes, I just paid a few months back. Very deceptive practice.

Before you pay for your magazine subscription, check to see when you last renewed.

Pv
Sep 16, 2014

Comments

• Fi
      Mar 15, 2010
    country living mag. - i did not order this. i already cancelled another i did not order. i have been taken for approx. $60.00 from another book. i fefuse this magazine
    hearst magazines
    red oak

i did not order this magazine.