Costco.com / refund problem
Be wary of ordering anything from Costco.com. I ordered a Executive Gold Star Membership for $100 US. After waiting two months for the membership items via mail, I cancelled my order and requested a refund. Here is the response I received:
Dear Costco Member,
Thank you for e-mailing costco.com. Your credit card will be credited $104.16 within 10 -15 business days. An e-mail will be sent to you when the order has shipped.
E-commerce Costco Wholesale
I went on with life and basically forgot about this order, feeling satisfied that it was taken care of. Around ten months later, I receive a letter from Costco requesting that I renew my executive membership. After checking my account that was used to purchase the membership, I realized that a refund was never made to me. Since then, I have been trying to get some kind of response from their customer service, but they are choosing to ignore me.
Folks, this company has some kind of problem. I do not mean the corporation or the stores around the country, but the online operation. It appears to be a shabby, poorly run operation. Stay away!
More Costco.com Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costcos purchasing of litter puurfect
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - rude, hippa law-breaking pharmacist
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco employee
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Trail mix