Cosmopolitan / the article of get out by kendra james
This is supposed to be an article about anti racism, right? But after I've read the get out article by Kendra James I was so hurt and out of my mind. She basically was targeting all the white women being super manipulative, not loyal and heartless. Being half European I am so disgusted by that, just because you're another race, there shouldn't be such thing as targeting another. In fact there is no such thing as "race" it's just another skin color. People get so drawn to movies that it brain washes them. It's a movie, it isn't reality. I would highly appreciate if everyone would stop this way of thinking. It is so unhealthy to have such big ego. I'm hurt because not every "white" women are that way. It is so rare. But same goes with the other races. Everyone has the ability to be manipulative and not loyal. Not only did she target white people in general but she should've admired that it's not only those races that do such thing. That article disturbed me a lot. I am a big fan of cosmopolitan but that gave me second thoughts. I know get out was a movie on black history month but it's not a reason to take advantage of it and hurt the others all around the world.
More Cosmopolitan Complaints & Reviews
- Cosmopolitan Magazine - I never ordered this magazine!!!! 
- Cosmopolitan Magazine - did not order, do not want 
- Cosmopolitan Snapchat Articles - coffee article 
- Cosmopolitan Magazine Subscription - no response, no magazine! 
- Cosmopolitan Magazine - missing issues 
- Cosmopolitan - snapchat cosmopolitan
- Cosmopolitan Magazine - magazines!
- Cosmopolitan - cosmopolitan snapchat 
- Cosmopolitan - political articles 
- Hearst Magazines/Cosmopolitan - stolen subscription