CORPAY/A+G / unauthorised debits/ insurance policies

1 South Africa Review updated:

when i bought my car last week, iwas contacted by a lady from a group of insurance companies; auto and general included. she requested to do a quote on my behalf and i declined informing her that i already have another insurence. she insisted to do it, then i said u can do the quote as long as u know that i already have an isurence. few minutes later she called with the quote i still declined. she enquired from me how much my premiums will be i said R 1100. 00 and she said but our premium is only R839.00 i said no i don't need insurance from auto and general. she went on insisting that do i realy want to pay R300.00 more when i could settle for less. my response was that is my choice i don't want AUTO AND GENERAL. to my surprice when i woke up this morning A & G debited my account with R 283.32 + R 310.00, how they got my banking detail remains a mystery. kindly assist.

Comments

• Je
      6th of Oct, 2011

I have got a payment that has been going off since the day I bought my car but I never signed for it or accept this in any time. this payment has been going of for 3 years and my wife convince me that it was for scratches or stuff like that but where do I go to to claim I do not know! Please be aware and on the look out for this. The deduction on my cell show" corpay vap ins."

• Mn
      13th of Oct, 2011

I AM THULANI MNCWABE I''VE DISCOVERED THAT CORPAY IS TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AT BFNB MY ID NO. 7508085448087 CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 0317041029 OR 00263309 TO GIVE AN EFOR I DONT HAVE YOUR ADRESS AND TEL NUMBER

• Mn
      13th of Oct, 2011

I AM THULANI MNCWABE I '''VEDISCOVERED THAT CORPAY IS TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AT FNB MY ID NO. IS 7508085448087 CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 0317041029 OR 0730263309 TO GIVE ME A REPORT BECAUSE I DON'THAVE YOU NUMBER OR ADRESS AND THIS IS AGENT

• Kl
      2nd of Nov, 2011

I have the same thing and it looks to be a nedbank corporate account and I am also with FNB. Neither they nor Nedbank can give me a satisfactory answer and a guy that handles Hellopeter's complaints, Reno Klassen, I put his name there cause i think it is absolutley crappy service, from Nedbank just is not answering me and willing to help, he says I must go to FNB. I have mailed him twice now and still no response. it went up from R94 to R109 without me getting any paper stating payments will go up.

Anybody got an answer yet or should I just ask my laywer to send them a notice?

• Da
      21st of Mar, 2013

I have a monthly debit of R118 labeled as CORPAY VAP INS 777263993 that I want to cancel. Can you please tell me who I must address the cancellation to?