Core Elements dubai / interview call & commission money

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

i have been shocked to see the so many complaints on core element dubai after i went through the same process of cheating!
this company has not changed still! they called me for an interview and then one of the lady by name Afshan has told me to come with her and asked some basic silly questions! On that moment i end up paying AED 300/- for their services which i did not request ! after reading these comments i felt really cheated!
so i ask every one of you who get the call from this company core element do not take it serious and if you go also do not pay single penny! they are real cheaters

Sr

Comments

• Kb
      17th of Jan, 2011

yes i know this lady called afshan shaikh from core elements..she duped me too.i also ended up payning this amount...they are cheaters..after taking my money they dont even attend to my calls...

• Gc
      22nd of Jan, 2011

Hi, I have been just saved from this trap, i had got a call from them on friday and have been told that there is an job opportunity and they will be taking an interview on the client behalf. I had asked for the job profile for which i got an answer saying that she does not hav an internet access. it was just a coincidence that i wanted to see about this consultancy in google, the first thing i saw was "Core Elements dubai Complaints - job scam "
    thank you who ever brought to our notice.

• Ms
      31st of Jan, 2011

I just got a call from a lady (sounded like a filipina)..few minutes ago..she's been calling me since the last two days, but i don't want to answer because i don't know that mobile number. If they have a real office why didn't she called me from their office number then send me an email afterwards. She also told me that she will send me the location through sms! While googling about the company, I found this page. Thanks a lot for the information guys! Now i will not waste my time and money going to their so-called office. May Allah forgive them for their wrong doings.

• In
      31st of Jan, 2011

i just received a call today sounded like a Indian also i think there is something behind this scam.

• At
      3rd of Feb, 2011

i just got a call also today 3-02-2011 from a philiphine lady who told me that on behalf of their client whom she did not mention, they decided to interview me for a job offer in Sheikh zayed street tomorow friday at 3:00 P.M. with Ms. Shaikh. I told her i will come but after searching for the company profile which ended me up here, i will not go and really i hope god does not forgive them for their wrong doing because it is reallybad to promise someone with a job offer specially and then end up cheating him and even taking money from him.

• Um
      16th of Feb, 2011

I was victim for the same scam, but the main question why they not stopped???!!! Where the authority? How can they keep doing this for long time and no one stop
    Them?

• S
      4th of Mar, 2011

LISTEN UP PPL I PAID THE 300 DIRHAMS AS WELL BUT IM NOT GONNA BE QUIET ABOUT THIS IM GOING ON SUNDAY THE 6TH OF MARCH TO HER OFFICE AND CLAIMING MY MONEY BACK IF ANYBODY FEELS LIKE GOING WITH ME TO GET YOUR MONEY CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL S.[protected]@HOTMAIL.COM

• Ra
      22nd of Mar, 2011

So Dear All victims,
    Did anyone body get money back?
    And strange, is Ministry of labor did don’t know about this company?
    Where we have to complain about these cheaters?
    im.rai.[protected]@gmai.com

25th of Mar, 2011

Thank you very much for your comments which were very useful to me as this company just called me today and wanted to interview me tomorrow morning. After calling me they sent me the following sms: "Core Elements on behalf of the client. Office #2309, 23rd Floor, Grosvenor Commercial Office Tower, same Tower as Noor Islamic Bank, before Crown Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai (near World Trade Center metro station). Date: 26th March 2011, Saturday. Contact no. 0503911703/0554735374. Interviewer: Ms. Sheikh. Wish you all the best!" Of course I'm going to skip this interview now.

• Za
      28th of Mar, 2011

I just received a call from the same num which you have mentioned above, i also think that these people are cheaters. i won't go for interview. why the hell she called me from Mobile and now when i am calling her back she isn't answering the call. ###

• Na
      14th of Apr, 2011

I just recieved a call stating that the interview will be tomoro, friday (15-04-2011). when i asked why friday, she told it will be easy for working people to attend tht day. and also whn I asked her about the company, she just mentioned Jebel ali group of companies, tht represents the entire free zone, and she told she will msg me the venue and time?? i was googling it, and found this link? I am badly in search of a job, I was so glad to get tht cal and now, I feel like a stupid!! =(

• Aa
      26th of Apr, 2011

I have also been cheated of AED 300 of my hard earned money by Core Elements. Ms. Sheikh, the interviewer, asked some vague questions and asked me to pay AED 300 towards their help for finding a good job and building my CV for consideration of one of their big clients in Dubai. This was on 20th March 2011. I am sure they buy data people's from somewhere and use the mobile numbers to send interview messages. I did suspect them initially but seeing lot many people who came to interview, I thought they might be a prestigious company and so I paid. Now I have been calling them on their customer service number and mobile number from which they sent me the sms for a long time, have sent so many emails and tried to fax them (their fax number is fake), but nobody is responding. Such people must be punished and put behind bars by Dubai Government authorities as they cheat innocent and unsuspecting job seekers. ARUN AHUJA SHARJAH

• Za
      26th of Apr, 2011

Thanks friends that you have mantioned all this i have just got a call from them and when they message my mobil i felt that there is something wrong well like others i would also request the jobless friends to answer them noooooooooooo thanks and Donot call me thanks friends but one new think i would like to add which is their cell no:050-3911703+055-4735374 contact Ms afshan and wish you all the best. please donot even wast the Meetro or Taxi Fares thanks Zahid

• Ck
      7th of May, 2011

Dear all, i am also vicitm of same scam on 16-april-2011, i really remember that lady who was taken my intvierw on that day, i paid 300 AED also, one major thing is that they give only receipt of My CV buildups for your official document, no other docuement

• Rk
      15th of May, 2011

today i got a call from them and asked me to come for an interview. the interviewer will be Ms.afshan. I read all the complaints and hence I am not going there. I do not want to be cheated by them. Thanks for everybody for giving such valuable informations.