Coral Resorts / Island Links Resort / Misrepresentation
We are not new to timeshares. However we were grossly mislead (okay I will not sugar-coat it) we were flat-out lied to during the timeshare presentation. The maintenance fee is more than double what we were told it would be. Additionally we were told that they Timeshare Parters was purchasing our existing timeshare and that at closing the deal would be a wash. Months later we learned that all that Timeshare Partners is doing is listing our timeshare, and there are a dozen other identical ones listed there as well (with quite a wide variation in listing price). I am fighting mad right now and not certain how to proceed. Rest assured that I will not sit by and do nothing. As I see it my options include finding an attorney to contest the sale based upon verbal misrepresentation and/or picketing the sales office over the Memorial Day Weekend. If I resort to the latter, please consider this an open invitation.
More Coral Resorts / Island Links Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Coral Resorts / RCI - Dishonest, Lies, Misrepresenting and did I say Dishonest! 
- Coral Resorts / Island Links Resort - Verbal Misrepresentation and Fraud 
- Reba Management / Coral Resorts - Bait and Switch 
- [Resolved] Coral Resorts, aka: Palmera Vacation Club - timeshare fraud 
- Reba Management / Coral Resorts - &F& rating with the Better Business Bureau 
- The Coral Resorts - quest vacation club
- Coral Resorts - Misrepresentation
- Coral Resorts - Tomeshare takeovers in exchange for "vacation club priveledges"
- Coral Resorts - scammed and misled
- Coral Resorts - Timeshare