Cooper Vision / terrible experience
I'd purchased a year supply of contact lens last May. And this box I'm using now is defected. 4 of them lasted 1 day or 2 lasted 2 days for my right eye. It's Frequency 55. For my left eye, I use Frequency Toric and the box right now is not much better than the right eye. The longest was lasted 1 week. I called the company that I purchased from said it was almost a year old and that's nothing they can do since they can't return it to Cooper Vision. So I e-mail Cooper Vision explain to them what happen. They responded that they don't deal with consumer directly and that's nothing they can do. And they said they'll forward my complaint to quality control and someone will contact me. It's been a week and no one ever contacted me. Before I was using Acuvue. And when I called Johnson and Johnson, they refunded me some money cause I didn't save the defected lens to send back to where I purchased. I don't understand why Cooper Vision can't do the same. They just lost me as a customer. I think I'll switch back to Acuvue.
Joe Johnsey's Response, Jun 07, 2018
The CooperVision rebate program is there and it helps. Access to cards may be made easier to complete and activation seems complicated I cannot complain much but it's definitely something worth considering.
More Cooper Vision Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CooperVision - cooper vision rebate sucks 
- CooperVision Rebate Program - rebate scam
- CooperVision - visa prepaid card 
- CooperVision Prepaid Reward Card - reward card for purchasing 4 boxes of contact lenses
- CooperVision - rebate scam - how to fight back 
- CooperVision - contact lens rebate
- CooperVision - rebate - fraudulent
- CooperVision - expression non prescription aqua contacts lens
- CooperVision - contact purchase rebate
- CooperVision - rebate "scam"?