Coolhandle.com (hosting) / Refund policy violation

1 unknownunmknown, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-200-2828

I requested refund in Jan.27, 2012 of ...$182.62 .
The purchase was made Jan.22, 2012 as per my Credit Card Statement.
Ever since I have sent may emails, telephone calls re:my refund request.
Last email was sent on Aug.8, 2012, last telephone call on Aug. 13, 2012.
CoolHandle has a 30 day "Money Back Guaranty".
I am yet to receive my Refund.
Can any one help me ??
Kathy/Steve Wurdits
Moor_raven2000@Yahoo.com

Comments

• Ba
      5th of Sep, 2012

Hi there, I am writing from the UK. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!
    I fell for their 30 day guarentee also. Go on the California Consumer Protection site, there is some info and a sample letter you can use to write to them. I made my purchase at begining of July--still waiting, have loads of automated emails-some telling me not to email so much as it is clogging up their system-shame !! I am gathering info at the moment to present to the small claims court by email I hope. Go on the net to find more victims that have been conned. The more people complain more chance something will be done. Google COOLHANDLE COMPLAINTS/ BAD REVIEWS some people like them-I don't I've lost $363, it's time to kick some ###

• Do
      12th of Jul, 2013

I have also asked for a refund six days from date of purchase and it has been 30 days now since confirming to them that I want a refund. What can we do about this and how do I sign up.

• To
      22nd of Apr, 2015

Go to IC3.gov and file a complaint it is the FI's internet crime investigative division.

• Sh
      30th of Jun, 2017

I'm waiting on over 633 I have filed a dispute and my bank is taking my funds and putting them back into my account in 24 hours I have to pay 15 dollars for a new debit card

• Do
      15th of Feb, 2018

I too am a victim of this company and I lost 743.00. I am thinking if all of us file a claim in small claims court hopefully something will be done. I asked someone for a physical address they do no have one. They are thieves and I put all my savings into this . If anyone has any info about them please let me know. Thanks Donna

• Na
      20th of Jul, 2018

Hi,
    I have the same problem whit them..
    I cancelled my order on the same day when I purchase...I was charged 602, 86 USA instead 40 USA ...I was sending so many emails but no one answer...
    I need some help pls ...I don’t know now what to do...
    It’s so big lays