Continental Warranty — Awful experience
I had been looking around for a warranty for my 2004 Mitsubishi w/105, 000 miles. I received a call from Continental and several other companies but for some reason decided to talk with Continental. Like others that have written their experience with them I as pressured into giving a $295 deposit in order to get a complete warranty Agreement. I must have been off my medication - I really never do something like this. That was May 23, 2008.
I took the Agreement o my mechanic and had said he didn't think it was comprehensive enough and couldn't understand what the deal was with putting 'the special sauce' in the radiator (I'm being very kind here). So on June 24, 2008 I called the manufacturer and Continental as required in the agreement. I was told I would receive the refund in 3-4 weeks
July 30, 2008 I call to inquire about the refund and was told it would hit in the next 5 days.
August 5, 2008 no refund so I call again. Here is the great part; I was told that they were running behind and had no idea when I would receive a refund. When I said I was going to deny the original charge they said that was the best thing to do. Whatever.
More Continental Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Warranty - They are out of business and taking unauthorized funds from mybank account. 
- Continental Warranty - Warranty dispute 
- Continental Warranty - Never deal with them
- Continental Warranty - Huge mistake
- Continental Warranty - Scam and lies 
- Continental Warranty - Missrepresentation 
- Continental Warranty - Full Payment but Out of Business
- Continental Warranty - Stay away 
- Continental Warranty - Nothing but empty promises 
- Continental Warranty - Very high pressure