Consumer Depot / Consumer Depot is a fraud!
In July 2007 I purchased a 1GB Flash Memory Drive from Consumer Depot. When I opened the box it did not work. It was completely dead. In addition, it was obviously not new, there was no original packaging and there was some tape gunk stuck to the side of it.
On their website there was no mention of the fact that what I was ordering was a used unit. This is fraud.
I attempted to contact them to obtain a replacement or refund and they refused to do anything.
More Consumer Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Consumer Credit Account - late fee & credit life fees 
- Consumer Depot - SCAM, and no money return
- Consumer Depot - Problem with Customer Service/Product
- Consumer Depot - Problems
- Consumer Depot - Bad service 
- Consumer Depot Nashville - Sales fraud
- Consumer Depot - Selling Used Items as New 
- Consumer Depot - Bad equipment, worse customer service 
- Consumer Depot/Xbox 360 Wireless Headset - Scam