[Resolved] Conservice Utility Management & Billing / being charged for a service I didn't sign up for

5 2770 Bardin Rd, Grand Prairie, TX, United States

This company has billed me for no reason at all. I don't even do business with them and they expect me to pay what costs more than half my electricity bill for vacancy. Stay away from these guys. They are definitely con artists.

They want 6 dollars plus 50 dollar vacancy fee which I would have no way of knowing about until they actually billed it to me. I moved into Sheffield Square Apartments on Dec 2nd, got power connected by the 3rd, and now they want almost as much money as my actual bill(56 dollars). Both Sheffield Square and Conservice are unethical companies and should be avoided.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Jack Lassen, Jan 15, 2019

They actually gave me an amazing solution and I was probably acting out of frustration with my own apartment complex. Problem is solved thanks to Conservice. They are taking the charge off and I simply pay the 6 bucks since I did actually use the power that day. Just didn't like the 50 dollar fee attached to it.

• Updated by Jack Lassen, Jan 15, 2019

hoping to up the rating since they did actually provide a solution. Wish I could delete my post.

update to 5 star

• Jack - I'm happy you were able to resolve the concern on your account with our team. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us at [protected]@conservice.com. Thank you!

Ja