Computershare / Stole my money!!!
On october 6, 2014, i sold all my previous company's shares in computershare because i left the company. The fun is $4834. 19 cnd. They asked me whether i like to get pay. At first, i told them that i'd prefer direct dipposit, so i read out my bank account number twice, one number at a time, over the phone. They told me that the whole fun would be dipposited to my account the next day. But after 10 days i checked, the money still wasn't in my account. So, i called them. They said my bank rejected the direc dipposit because i gave the wrong account. What??? The hell!!! So they had to mail a check to me and i would received the check within 10 business days. But after 10 businss day, the check still didn't arrived. I called them again and again. And something is weriou, every time, different person answered my call gave different check issued date. Now is november 15, more then a month my money still didn't arrive. That made my so frustrated. I don't know if they really want to pay me or just steal all my money like that. And they refused to try second direct dipposit for me. Anyone tell me what should i do with this ###. Should i hire a lawyer???
More Computershare Complaints & Reviews
- Computershare - Seems like a scam 
- Computershare Shareolder Services - Holding of share sales proceeds 
- Computershare - Stole my Stocks! 
- Computershare - Horrible experience 
- Computershare - Stole Money
- Computershare - customer service
- Computershare - payment not received 
- Computershare - website and multiple account issues 
- Computershare - they still haven't paid my money 
- Computershare - one of my common stock accounts doesn't show up on the screen.