Comfort Inn Carowinds Hotel / North Carolina / Choice Hotels / lousy hotel service ever!!

1 United States

The hotel staff was incompetent and lazy! Many customers complained about their services from: not cleaning rooms, hotel staff having an attitude or being rude to guests, attempting to cheat guests on purchased hotel reservations, having a horrible Breakfast Cafe (serving stale or rotten food), and lazy hotel attendents refusing to clean up after guests!! My experience was also a nightmare; I couldn't get any sleep because of staff making loud noices late at night, our room wasn't cleaned, and the morning hotel employees provided no customer service & was rude to me, and my family. On top of that our day at Carowinds wasn't all that fun either: They closed down some of the rides, the Carowinds employees was rude & refused to allow customers to get on rides more than once, even when employees promised extra rides to guests, and some of the rides kept breaking down while customers where still in the ride!!

Us