Colocure / i am way too sensitive to this product

1 208 S. 17th StreetOzark, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 479-667-1247

I am unable to take these tablets...I believe thatI talked with someone at least a month ago and today I got another bottle of ColoCure that I cannot use...i assume that my account was also charged...I apologize if I did not cancel a month ago but for sure I do not want to ever receive anymore of this product...It may be fine for most people but I am extremely sensitive to many medications, supplements, etc...I cannot spend all day in the bathroom for days after taking one tablet...

More Colocure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      3rd of Jun, 2009
    colocure - continued billing after cancellation
    Beach Ready LLC
    Nevada

I sent for a trial offer and then cancelled that account due to allergies. Since that time I have to continualy contact that company about charges on my debit card. I have had to get a new card to stop them from taking money for product I never received.

• Cr
      10th of Jul, 2009
    colocure - received a bottle i don't want
    colocure,llc
    Nevada

i have received another bottle of colocure that i didn't order. I orderd a one time deal the first time. I do not want your product any more. Do not send any more bottles! and should not be chared for this shipment.

25th of Jul, 2009
    colocure - No Contact information and no Address
    ColoCure LLC.
    colocureusa.com

I want to contact them because I donot want them to charge any more products on my account. I have no phone number to contact them or address.

• Ca
      7th of Aug, 2009
    colocure - being charged for a free trial
    colocure,llc
    St. Louis
    Missouri
    Phone: 3145443612

we ordered a free sample and we were to be charged only for shipping and handling and got charged for all of it. Just got the statement and found out about the charges. The company blatantly lied.ce8a7

• Bu
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I agree, and I have no idea who to contact to complain directly to them since their web site is an "order only" sit.

• Vm
      28th of Sep, 2009

I am in the same boat. Ordered the free trial and now I have 3 unauthorized charges on my card. I, like bummed, went into their web site and found no contact info. However, I got their phone numbers from my card transactions activity list. Bummed, in case you still need to contact them, here they are: ColoCure 800-859-3858 and TrimSlim 877-238-2124.

• Sc
      11th of Dec, 2009

Did you ever get that number? The one I have is 1-877-390-4552

• Ro
      2nd of Jan, 2010
    beach ready llc
    Nevada

I emailed them mto cancel my order and sent it back as return to sender and today I recieved yet another order

12th of Jan, 2010

this is also the number i have with the address Beach Ready LLC
    p.o. box 3540
    silver Springs NV 89429

I ordered the colocure free trial which on the website it said colothin and i recieved colocure and a bottle of trislim which i did not order, i cancelled immediately and hopefully i will not be charged!!

• Vm
      12th of Jan, 2010

Thank you so much for the contact info Vmad. I had the same thing happen to me...What a nightmare...

• Ec
      17th of Jan, 2010
    colocure - unauthorized withdrawal of funds

This product made me sick to my stomach. 14 days or less from when i sent for the trial my bank account was hit for 90.00 twice! This is wring.

• Er
      2nd of Feb, 2010
    trislim
    corporate@trislimusa.com

Order was cancelled with claim #23375 for $87.77. Next month another bill $88.55 Never recieved any product

• Sh
      19th of Apr, 2010
    colocure - charged for product I never ordered
    colocure LLC
    colothin.com

Received the product that I ordered .They also sent a free sample of a triothin product that I promptly called and cancled.
    months later they are sending me collection letters for 138.00

3rd of May, 2010

Thank you for your feedback. If your issue has not been resolved, please let me know. Please send me an email at corporate@trislimusa.com. Please include in the email, a short summary of your issue and that you have posted on complaints board. Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices

12th of May, 2010

Thank you for your feedback. If you have not had your issue resolved, please send me an email at corporate@trislimusa.com and I will be able to help you with the issue. Please include a short summary of the problem and also that you posted on Complaints Board. Thanks,

TriSlim/Colocure Corporate Offices

• Fe
      17th of Jul, 2010

colocure? curecolon how appeard on bank statement! whatever is a scam i have not used this product a week let alone for the "free" trial with only shipping... when i called and talked 2 some idiot who gave me the run around would not let me speak 2 any1 else! Told me i was wasten my time. well what about my money. this product i took 4 three days had me in the bathroom and if i wasn't my belly hurt so bad who would want 2 eat. I beat u lose weight! NO THANKS !! they better not take another dime from me.. when i called back voicemail was so full I couldn't even leave a message. calling my bank 1st thing monday. the only way this company can make money is bcause they stole it! i offerd 2 send back their product only 3 pills gone and the don't want it! I beat they don't me either! I didn't cancel in time HA ! You don't give ppl a chance cause u have a "[censor]" product. any1 who is proud would back their name.

• Fe
      17th of Jul, 2010

bet not beat . just would like 2 bout now * srry bout grammer*

• Du
      27th of Mar, 2011
    MyHealthyPoint
    Massachusetts

Ordered a trial sample of Colocure and companion Colothin from MyHealthyPoint. Received sample of Colothin but no Colocure. However three withdrawals of $69.95 each have been from my account without authorization. I want it to stop. I also seek a refund, since I haven't received any product for which I should have been charged.

21st of Mar, 2012

Thank you for your information and feedback. If your issue has not been resolved, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com. Please include a small summary of what your issue was and that you posted on complaints board. Thank you,

TriSlim/Colothin Corporate Offices