Collection Agency / Treated my elderly mom like a dog

1 San Diego, CA, United States

Mom is 90+ years old. We found out about a bill she had after she had gotten far into debt. She have been paying her debt, but not much, because she is on a fixed income. The company turned it over to Patenaude and Felix. They sent her a letter, I called them to explain her situation, and they did not want to her it. They wanted their money and they wanted it now. Later in the week, I had mom to call them, and the man Milton... Won't say his last name. Yelled at mom like she was a dog, then he told her, that she was going to be sued, and a lien would be placed on her property. I am very upset with he service they have given us. Later I talk with a Victor who was supposed to be an attorney there, but, he was rude also. How dare they talk me and especially to mom like that.

I am going to file a complaint with the Attorney General Office and any other office I can file a complaint with, and I will be thinking about filing a lawsuit against them on behalf of mom. she is getting stressed out over what they have said to her.