Coles Supermarket / Lack of service

Collier and Water Road, Morley, Western Australia, Australia Review updated:

On 26/7/2014, I went Morley Shopping Centre. I went to Coles supermarket. They got special dishwashing liquid half price. I went with my sister, I got 6 liquids for myself and my sister got 6 liquids for herself. We put them together 1 trolley. The staff member ( Jamine) said limit 6 liquids/ person. I told her, we have 2 person and the catalogue did not said limited. Then Jamine followed us and spy on us until we went to cashier. Jamine make the call to the girl who did cashier for us, to make sure we had 6 liquids only. It is so terrible, look like we are the theft. We are using the money to buy it. We were not get free or stolen. Then we were returned the items to them, we did not want them anymore as we felt very upset and terrible. The service of Coles are terrible. Next time, if the Coles want special, should put limit/person/transaction.

Al
Jul 28, 2014

Comments

Jul 28, 2014

I was shopping at a Cairns Coles and when I went to the deli section to purchase some cold cuts of meat. I was met with one of the rudest people I have ever met. She would not make I contact and when I requested an item that she had to cut up herself she verbally abused me under her breath. I was so shocked at this behaviour that I left the store in disgust. Her name tag said her name was Rebecca.