Colesservice

I went through a checkout with this young lady named Zara she was quite rude towards me and my daughter she doesn't like my daughter for various reasons unbeknownst to me and because the other registers were full we had to go through her register which was fine but as soon as she was rude towards me and had no manners whatsoever, she needs to have some manners even if it someone they don't like it is not workplace etiquette, when she sees my daughter in the supermarket she sniggers to the person working behind her which in my opinion is quite rude she needs to be taught some manners, she glares at my youngest daughter since she knows that my youngest has special needs (autism) and makes fun of her for no reason... if this person is not reprimanded properly then I will take it to the head boss and not her mother but I will take it to the head boss and the media will be notified because of how you have rude employees that are quite rude to customers I have noticed her do this to other people on more then one occasion

Be
Nov 09, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 09, 2017

Have you asked to speak to her supervisor either in person or on the phone? To be perfectly honest, I am almost completely sure that "the media" would not care about one rude employee at one store.

Nov 24, 2017

In light of coles new "Quiet Hour" at various stores on Tuesday Mornings between 10.30am and 11.30am for people with autism this type of behavior contradicts the campaign. Being subjected to Judgement by a staff member in this manner is disgusting.

• 0r
      Jan 29, 2018

Zara is a rude [censor] been through her before, coles get it together your staff need training in interpersonal skills, or just replace them with machines as your staff are rude end of story.

• 0r
      Jan 29, 2018

bad staff need to train them