Cold Stone Creamery / Upcharge
I ordered one of coldstone creamery's original creations called the founder's favorite. Instead of the regular sweet cream ice cream, I figured i'd get the sinless sweet cream ice cream since they recommended that on the web site as a healthy alternative. Apparently, they charge an extra dollar if you change the creation in any way. I just think it's silly that they'd charge anything since it was just a different flavor and all the same mix-ins. I can see them upcharging if I added a bunch of different toppings but does it really cost them one dollar to give me a different flavor? I've altered my ice cream sundaes at other ice cream shops to my liking and they don't charge me more alter it slightly. It's no skin off their back.
And yes, I am aware that it's just a dollar - but is that really reasonable?
More Cold Stone Creamery Complaints & Reviews
- Cold Stone Creamery - Horrendous experience 
- Cold Stone Creamery - Rip off 
- Cold Stone Creamery - No phone call, no cake, nothing
- Cold Stone Creamery - Went to help another customer without washing her hands
- Cold Stone Creamery - Never again will they get a nickel of mine
- Cold Stone Creamery / Kahala Franchising - supply and contact us
- Cold Stone Creamery / Kahala Franchising - pricing
- Cold Stone Creamery / Kahala Franchising - cookie dough
- Cold Stone Creamery / Kahala Franchising - service and sanitation 
- Cold Stone Creamery / Kahala Franchising - I wanted a mix In product