Coca Cola / mycokerewards

United States Review updated:

MyCokeRewards is honestly one of the WORST point loyalty programs. They have horrible options, especially with the new website where you have to unlock "more prizes" by watching videos. After 90 days you lose your points so you either have to buy a crapload of coke just to get something decent or never be able to redeem anything. I love drinking Coke but this program kind of leaves a bad taste.

Re
Dec 27, 2015

Comments

• Kn
      Mar 03, 2016

I am going through a lot of crap too. Been doing my cokerewards for many years and some "braino" comes up with an idea to block us high points/long time customers, no grandfather clause/no notice, just changed how to use your points and mow we need to have a stupid "status". What a ripoff of customers who bought Coca Cola's products and now we can't use the points toward the deserved rewards/offers. The following is my complaint I wrote supposedly to the VP, who knows where it went to: I am sad and upset regarding mycokerewards. I have been entering codes for many many years and using points, but wanted to try to get it high to see what I could get at that level. Well, I am ready to use my points after spending years buying Coke products and now I can't use them. The reason, some "person" came up with a way to block us customers, STATUS. I, and others who have high points should have been grandfathered into the supposedly status categories that are needed now ro ise the points, which is not fair. No email, no notice stating to spend your points because in January 2015 you won't be able to due to this "status". This whole change is "shady" in my opinion, take their/customers money for years then block them out from using their points. I want my rewards, and not worry about "status", since my points were there before it started. Someone please help, I just want what I worked hard for for years. Thank you.