Coca Cola / hi c fruit punch watered down

HI, At my local carls jr, Granada hills, ca 18090 w chatsworth, 91344, the hi c fruit punch is watered down. I spent a lot of time and effort last month with carls customer service, lip service and no improvement. they and the franchise said that the coca cola service people were there and fixed it. I just checked, same problem. I think this does not reflect well on coca cola and really is a bit fraudulent to provide a watered down form of hi c to the public. can you do anything/ Someone should personally check the drink, fix it, then check it again. and email me with the results.

secondly, the carls at 16815 Devonshire St
Granada Hills - 91344 has had their second machine out of order for the same time.

I believe the franchises are having financial problems. the demographics for these stores have changed and I never see much business. so, I wish them better business. But these problems and the fact that Carls does not fix them I think only depress their business further, but Carl's headquarters have not been able to do anything to help. They and the franchises have been blaming it on the coca cola service.

I'm surprised for the neglect, and wish someone could do something. it reflects on your company, so, can you do anything/

please solve it and let me know if it matters to you

thanks